"US run by Nazi Space Aliens" ......

When did I state I had something against Iranians? I didn't. I'm not fond of the mad mullahs - but then a lot of people aren't.

And what was "Iran isn't full of idols" supposed to mean, anyway? I fail to see what relevance the presence or absence of religious statues (which would be scarce in any Muslim or Jewish nation) has to the discussion of the Iranian government promulgating such ridiculous 'conspiracy' nonsense as though it were actual news.

Marge----be patient. It is possible that penesloppy did a typo----
and actually meant ---not 'idols" ---but 'idiots' On the other
hand-----keep in mind------a big time denegration of any culture----
by islamo Nazis is "they drink alcohol" and "they have
idols"

When did I state I had something against Iranians? I didn't. I'm not fond of the mad mullahs - but then a lot of people aren't.

And what was "Iran isn't full of idols" supposed to mean, anyway? I fail to see what relevance the presence or absence of religious statues (which would be scarce in any Muslim or Jewish nation) has to the discussion of the Iranian government promulgating such ridiculous 'conspiracy' nonsense as though it were actual news.

Its obvious your not a fan of Iranians. I meant idiots. (not idols) maybe you believe in aliens, I doubt if they do.

I'm not a fan of the mad mullahs, nor of their wholly-owned 'news outlets' - but that hardly equates to the Iranian people. I actually know quite a few, and they are fine folks : ))

How many Iranians do you know?

I'm not a fan of the mad mullahs, nor of their wholly-owned 'news outlets' - but that hardly equates to the Iranian people. I actually know quite a few, and they are fine folks : ))

None that I know of, but I'll tell you what, Iran has every right to its land as anyone else, and for us to be putting all these sanctions on Iran is not helping. Hardly a day goes by I do not hear Israel bad mouthing Iran. Iran is its own country, why do you want to tear it down like Iraq, at least in Iraq they were graduating and marriage age was 18, look at it now. Iran is the last of Persian heritage as well. Persia was a great and just empire at one time, very moral people.

None that I know of, but I'll tell you what, Iran has every right to its land as anyone else, and for us to be putting all these sanctions on Iran is not helping. Hardly a day goes by I do not hear Israel bad mouthing Iran. Iran is its own country, why do you want to tear it down like Iraq, at least in Iraq they were graduating and marriage age was 18, look at it now. Iran is the last of Persian heritage as well. Persia was a great and just empire at one time, very moral people.

yes at one time Iran was a fine place ------now it is not much of a "Persian heritage"----
the Zoroastrians were subjected to genocide.------the very few left there are oppressed. I am lucky----I came to know lots of Iranians in the USA
long before the mad mullahs took over. Way back muslims I knew
were traveling to Teheran via El Al airlines-----but the stench of islamicism
was in the air------way back in the 1960s jewish parents were sending their
teenaged kids to the USA-------Iran is not what it was as recently as 1970
when it was still civilized. someday---maybe

Forum List

Back