US Returns 4,000 Archaeological Relics to Mexico

these workers are not my enemy. the cats outsourcing and/or lowballing wages are.

The sad part is that you can't understand why that statement makes no sense.

the really, really sad part is that you have said absolutely nothing at all except "control our borders." that is about the net sum total of your argument.

I've said that is where any effective approach must begin, and it is. Sorry if that offends your 'Open Borders' sensibilities, comrade.

i am getting old and revolution is a young men's game, mo chara.

Then maybe you should take care with 'dramatic' statements, champ.

if you think that was a dramatic statement, your hysteria has overcome your sense.

i think you're just pissed because you can't neg me.

¿habla espanol, mal hombre?

better learn, babe.

batallamos hasta la victoriia siempre.

or as we say in west belfast to our amigos in mexico...bas no an bua, mo cairde. beidh ar la linn. saoirse agus siochain---out.

The sad part is that you can't understand why that statement makes no sense.

the really, really sad part is that you have said absolutely nothing at all except "control our borders." that is about the net sum total of your argument.

I've said that is where any effective approach must begin, and it is. Sorry if that offends your 'Open Borders' sensibilities, comrade.

where did i ever say open borders, chump. i said that all the controlled borders in your fondest dreams will not solve the illegal immigration problem.

lolol...there are some places along the washington state/canadian border that consists of having the curb painted yellow and a street sign informing you not that the penalty for stepping on the other side is some sort of crime or another.

Forum List

Back