US regime besieges Venezuelan Embassy, cuts off electricity

And you wonder why you don´t understand a thing...

Us Americans understand much more than you do.

Russia want it puppet regime and America want it puppet regime in Venezuela...

And all for what?

Oil!

Russia need oil prices at a certain amount and if Venezuela is not under Russia Puppet Regime it could see Venezuela flooding the market which would lead to lower oil prices...

So please do not claim us Americans are naive about what your dictator Putin is trying to do!
Maduro is President because of the Venezuelans. That´s what you refuse to understand.
According to you, a country is a play ball that can be treated anyhow.
This is not US vs RU.

When you stack the deck to declare yourself President tell me your puppet is not really the man of the people...

So tell me why is Venezuela so important to Russia?
Maduro is democratically elected. Your Guaido is a self-declared "President".

Russia operates Venezuelan gas and oil fields. They have contracts lasting for decades.

So they need their puppet regime that is elected by the end of a gun...
These contracts are new. Guaido is the end of a gun. Or of a trump...

chomucobvko8.jpg

A guy who wanted to bring food to those in the embassy was arrested by the regime. What a rotten, inhuman regime.

So much for respecting the sanctuary of 'embassy' .....~S~
They are sending NGO clowns to pretend the siege is privately organized.

yep, well we've nothing to stand of when OUR foreign embassies assume the same clowns ~S~
Maduro doesn´t send clowns. He throws them all out, the honest and correct way.

And you wonder why you don´t understand a thing...

And all for what?

Oil!

Russia need oil prices at a certain amount and if Venezuela is not under Russia Puppet Regime it could see Venezuela flooding the market which would lead to lower oil prices...

So please do not claim us Americans are naive about what your dictator Putin is trying to do!
Maduro is President because of the Venezuelans. That´s what you refuse to understand.
This is not US vs RU.

When you stack the deck to declare yourself President tell me your puppet is not really the man of the people...

Russia operates Venezuelan gas and oil fields. They have contracts lasting for decades.

AK-47 or M16?

~S~

A guy who wanted to bring food to those in the embassy was arrested by the regime. What a rotten, inhuman regime.

yep, well we've nothing to stand of when OUR foreign embassies assume the same clowns ~S~

Maybe his only fault is thinking foreign policy IS honest & correct then ~S~

Maybe his only fault is thinking foreign policy IS honest & correct then ~S~
If he did, he knows better now.

And all for what?

Oil!

This is not US vs RU.

chomucobvko8.jpg

They are new to buy Putin protection...

And all for what?

Oil!

This is not US vs RU.

AK-47 or M16?

~S~

That is how it works...

This is not US vs RU.

chomucobvko8.jpg

It works, half way. But the Venezuelan forces are invincible because of their numbers.

chomucobvko8.jpg

It works, half way. But the Venezuelan forces are invincible because of their numbers.

No, because the government unarmed it population and left the real thugs with the only weapons...

chomucobvko8.jpg

No, because the government unarmed it population and left the real thugs with the only weapons...
I told you guys that firearms for the purpose of self defense are still allowed.

chomucobvko8.jpg

I told you guys that firearms for the purpose of self defense are still allowed.

Only with the government blessing...

And

Only as long as Putin allows.

Cuadrado_ACTIVISTAS.jpg

Translation:

"The diplomatic siege against activists at the Venezuelan Embassy in Washington, USA, continues almost a month after various NGOs occupied the building to prevent the entry of representatives of the self-proclaimed "president in charge," Juan Guaidó.
There are about fifteen people who at the moment are inside the premises with the permission of officials of the Government of Nicolás Maduro and with the express purpose of protecting the assets of the South American nation. Medea Benjamin, co-founder of the feminist and pacifist organization Code Pink, recounts what has happened in recent days.
"The first few weeks were very quiet [...] and suddenly, on May 1, this crowd came here," says Benjamin, recalling that this happened right after the failed coup attempt in Venezuela. "Since then, it has been like a war zone," he said.
The clashes and crossings of accusations have been raging in recent days between the occupiers and the opposition, mostly Venezuelan residents of the US capital. Most of the time it has been political slogans, but racist and misogynistic offenses have also been denounced, as well as harassment of the press.
Patricio Zamorano, co-director of the Council of Hemispheric Affairs (COHA), recalls that Washington has a duty to enforce the Vienna Convention. "The United States must take all possible actions to protect the integrity of all diplomatic missions [...]. We must remember that Venezuela is fully legitimized and fully recognized by the United Nations, "Zamorano said.
Last Wednesday, the company in charge of the electrical supply to the Embassy decided to cut the light of the building even though the invoice was paid. On the same day, Gerry Condon, president of the Veterans for Peace organization, was violently arrested by the US Secret Service for trying to get food for the activists locked inside the diplomatic mission."

"Ha sido como una zona de guerra": Activistas que resisten dentro de Embajada venezolana en EEUU | La iguana TV
The US has never honored their stance as a humanitarian govt. especially in the continental US..
your reply is pure bullshit

Cuadrado_ACTIVISTAS.jpg

Translation:

"The diplomatic siege against activists at the Venezuelan Embassy in Washington, USA, continues almost a month after various NGOs occupied the building to prevent the entry of representatives of the self-proclaimed "president in charge," Juan Guaidó.
There are about fifteen people who at the moment are inside the premises with the permission of officials of the Government of Nicolás Maduro and with the express purpose of protecting the assets of the South American nation. Medea Benjamin, co-founder of the feminist and pacifist organization Code Pink, recounts what has happened in recent days.
"The first few weeks were very quiet [...] and suddenly, on May 1, this crowd came here," says Benjamin, recalling that this happened right after the failed coup attempt in Venezuela. "Since then, it has been like a war zone," he said.
The clashes and crossings of accusations have been raging in recent days between the occupiers and the opposition, mostly Venezuelan residents of the US capital. Most of the time it has been political slogans, but racist and misogynistic offenses have also been denounced, as well as harassment of the press.
Patricio Zamorano, co-director of the Council of Hemispheric Affairs (COHA), recalls that Washington has a duty to enforce the Vienna Convention. "The United States must take all possible actions to protect the integrity of all diplomatic missions [...]. We must remember that Venezuela is fully legitimized and fully recognized by the United Nations, "Zamorano said.
Last Wednesday, the company in charge of the electrical supply to the Embassy decided to cut the light of the building even though the invoice was paid. On the same day, Gerry Condon, president of the Veterans for Peace organization, was violently arrested by the US Secret Service for trying to get food for the activists locked inside the diplomatic mission."

"Ha sido como una zona de guerra": Activistas que resisten dentro de Embajada venezolana en EEUU | La iguana TV
Government solves all problems for the right wing.

Where are the fine and wonderful, capital plans to make money and a profit, from American capitalists?

I ll go to my TV and laugh as the Dictatorship falls and Maduro is dragged out Khadafi style.
So Trump has no troops. I´ll go to my TV and laugh as the invasion won´t take place at all.

Was that English? Bad Bot.
So he got some Colombian child soldiers.

What!?! Ha ha ha ha the program has gone off the rails.
Yes it did. The MAGA train turned wrong and is now derailed.

“Turned wrong”

Need more reprogramming

Forum List

Back