US President Barack Hussein Obama III will be reelected in 2012

I am a die-hard supporter of Israel. I listened to Obama's speech. I heard nothing of what you allude to.

Must suck being you...deaf dumb and full of wingnut bat shit

You don't think stiring up the muslims world into chaos and then stabbing Israel in the back is going to be bad news for Israel?

Obama did nothing more than state the painful truth. He is attempting nothing more than to get the negortiations back to an even table. The election of Netanyahu damned any peace efforts for decades.

Please tell me how you compromise to find peace with a people who want to wipe you off the face of the earth.

You don't think stiring up the muslims world into chaos and then stabbing Israel in the back is going to be bad news for Israel?

Obama did nothing more than state the painful truth. He is attempting nothing more than to get the negortiations back to an even table. The election of Netanyahu damned any peace efforts for decades.

Please tell me how you compromise to find peace with a people who want to wipe you off the face of the earth.

By kissing their ass.

/President Obama

Yes. But liberal Jews would chew off their own arms before they would vote for a rightwingnut. And the repubs refuse to nominate anyonebwho isn't an extremist loon
Your definition of "extremist loon" must include any one right-of-center if you're referring the 2012 presidential candidates.

You keep your boot on their neck and your crosshairs aimed between their eyes and you dictate the terms of the peace from a position of strength. And when the treaty is signed, you keep a vigilant watch on them to make sure they don't try any more shenanigans else you give them the business end of the IDF. That's how.

I remember this Chris Mathews interview before he felt that leg thingy.

This is the best example of what Obama didn't do before he was helped into the White House. It is extremely revealing. Course once MSNBC went in the tank for Obama this kind of questioning evaporated.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZTo0iGc_Dw]YouTube - ‪Obama campaign rep STUMPED on legislative accomplishments‬‏[/ame]

All the bullshit and we all know Obama said nothing like what was portrayed by the right

Liberal Jews already have warned him about his pro-Palestinian stances.

After his speech today he took another step towards his defeat in 2012.

I am a die-hard supporter of Israel. I listened to Obama's speech. I heard nothing of what you allude to.

Must suck being you...deaf dumb and full of wingnut bat shit

Forum List

Back