US President Barack Hussein Obama III will be reelected in 2012

Like so many presidents that are reelected not because of their popularity, their policies, or their successes but because the opponent doesn't have the experience and can't convince voters he or she could do better.

Last edited:
I can't imagine a harder job than being president. I think most voters agree and tend to trust the guy in office because he has the experience in doing a very difficult job. As my grand dad always said about voting, at least we know what we got with the guy in office. Who knows what the next guy will do to us.

We may vote for a candidate because of their stand on the issues during their campaign. But once elected things change. Look at Bush and Obama. Soon after they took office events they had no control over totally changed their agenda.

Liberal Jews already have warned him about his pro-Palestinian stances.

After his speech today he took another step towards his defeat in 2012.

I am a die-hard supporter of Israel. I listened to Obama's speech. I heard nothing of what you allude to.

Must suck being you...deaf dumb and full of wingnut bat shit

I am a die-hard supporter of Israel. I listened to Obama's speech. I heard nothing of what you allude to.

You don't think stiring up the muslims world into chaos and then stabbing Israel in the back is going to be bad news for Israel?

You don't think stiring up the muslims world into chaos and then stabbing Israel in the back is going to be bad news for Israel?

Stirring up the Muslim world? We're talking about the Palestinians and Israelis.

the stated position of the USA (Mitchell in the Peace talks) has been to propose the 1967 borders. Obama stated nothing new today on that point.

Wake up. Peace will entail both sides giving up something. Israel gave Egypt land for peace.

How did Barry become Barak III? His grandfather was apparently some revolutionary African named Hussein Oingoboingo Obama so that name doesn't make "1. I think Barry changed his name to Barak so he wasn't even named after his father.

I believe americans are dumb enough to reelect him.

Why not? They were dumb enough to re-elect Reagan and George W. Bush.

:lol:

Reagan??

You must not be aware of what Reagan did with Carters bullshit..

Obama is only hoping he could pull a Reagan at this point.

Instead of claiming the Reagan Mantle as he has...and as the LEFT has proclaimed...:eusa_whistle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCDObtGmIdk"]YouTube - ‪Desperate Left Legacy Theft "Obama Is More Like Reagan Then He Anyone Else" Brown‬‏[/ame]

Forum List

Back