US preparing for possible military intervention in Venezuela, says Pompeo

^^^^^^^ BS there is a huge difference between "preparing" and "options"-----a normal reasonable military
has LOTS OF CONTINGENCY PLANS----LOTS more than
it INTENDS to effectuate
American military power is quietly massing near Venezuela

there is US military power "quietly" all over the world----long ago---I was physician in my field for something like 1/3 of the navy---
ie STATIONED ELSEWHERE (if Bethesda was busy)
But the Trumps talk big and want to invade pretending there is a people to protect. What if the invaders face the military and militias?

What if the invaders face the military and militias?

We could offer them food to stand down?
Bs.

US preparing for possible military intervention in Venezuela

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the United States has a full range of options available to help oust Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro and didn’t rule out “ultimately” using military action on top of diplomatic, political and other pressure points.

“We’re preparing those for him so that when the situation arises, we’re not flat-footed,’’ Mr Pompeo said on ABC’s “This Week”, one of three scheduled appearances on Sunday morning political shows.

So its a toss up if Iran or Venezuela will be the first to feel Donnys wrath. I might be new to this but I cant see any threat to the US from Mr Maduro and his oil rich nation.

Why should young Americans die in order to remove him ?
Did you know the US Military has plans for bombing the crap out of the UK too?

Have a nice day!
Can you imagine if the US had nukes in 1883 ? ORGASMIC !

There is no threat. The US gov is just a MS 13 like gang and it doesn´t know any limits or moral inhibitions.

The US gov is just a MS 13 like gang and it doesn´t know any limits or moral inhibitions.

Unlike Soviet Union, eh comrade?
This is not about Soviet Union. It is obvious that both countries could benefit from each other, instead.
It should be clear.

I know, the Soviet Union really sucked ass, didn't they?

^^^^^^^ BS there is a huge difference between "preparing" and "options"-----a normal reasonable military
has LOTS OF CONTINGENCY PLANS----LOTS more than
it INTENDS to effectuate
American military power is quietly massing near Venezuela

there is US military power "quietly" all over the world----long ago---I was physician in my field for something like 1/3 of the navy---
ie STATIONED ELSEWHERE (if Bethesda was busy)
But the Trumps talk big and want to invade pretending there is a people to protect. What if the invaders face the military and militias?

What if the invaders face the military and militias?

We could offer them food to stand down?
Bs.

How many starving people have fled Venezuela in the last 3 years?

Forum List

Back