US prepares battlefield in Iran

I am not especially concerned about Iran, no.

No more than I was concerned about Iraq's supposed nuclear threat.

As to Congress giving the Bush Administration funding to screw with Iran?

That I find very troubling but not especially surprising

Those clowns should be shut up in a room until Jan 2009 to prevent them from doing anything stupid.

Instead Congress is once again enabling them.

It is a concern but for this administration, it is no surprise. We can just keep praying for January 2009 when he can return to Texas as a hero sit on his porch and tell his war stories.

Omg.....congress approved 400 million for covert operations in Iran.....

But leave it to CNN to put a negative spin on it....as they do with almost anything relating to Bush...

400 fucking million?

Those mother fucking sons of bitches better fucking FIND something.

Ya, after all we shouldn't actually PAY for intel gathering, spying or information gathering UNLESS every request provides a detailed list of what it will find BEFORE it happens. And if they don't we should make the operatives pay back the money.

Nice covert operation they've got going there. All over the NY Times, CNN, Foxnews and every media outlet from here to Tehran and back. Yep, that'll be a secret operation for sure.

Nice covert operation they've got going there. All over the NY Times, CNN, Foxnews and every media outlet from here to Tehran and back. Yep, that'll be a secret operation for sure.

The libs and the press don't mind one bit selling out the Country when it is a republican Administration.

And then we have EOTS and others claiming the Government pulled off the 9/11 attacks in secret.

Omg.....congress approved 400 million for covert operations in Iran.....

But leave it to CNN to put a negative spin on it....as they do with almost anything relating to Bush...

are you for real? first of all, why isn't this all over the news?

remember the NIE said Iran stopped trying to build weapon grade nukes and bush said all that proved was that iran was trying to build one?

as if that's enough reason to invade?

u r a good german.

and don't worry about the libs holding their breath when I post because no one is swallowing what you are serving.

u'r either rich or dumb.

most of my friends that are sheep are voting for obama. they don't know if i'm a conspiracy nut or if i'm just as brainwashed as you. all they know is the gop did a bad job. so they know more than you.

Last edited:

remember bush said the NIE that said Iran stopped trying to build weapon grade nukes and bush said all that proved was that iran was trying to build one?

u r a good german.

and don't worry about the libs holing thei breath when I post because no one is swallowing what you are serving.

u'r either rich or dumb.

I was wondering, but you gave me proof positive, you are dumber than you sound. The 400 million dollars that Congress allegedly approved for covert operations in Iran, is from the article that started this thread, genius.

Omg....I was responding to the information in the article that started the thread and now I made it up. Dude step away from the peace pipe and the Kool Aid....

I know I get in a hurry and don't always speak in perfect English, but WTF does that crap in the bold mean?

remember bush said the NIE that said Iran stopped trying to build weapon grade nukes and bush said all that proved was that iran was trying to build one?

u r a good german.

and don't worry about the libs holing thei breath when I post because no one is swallowing what you are serving.

u'r either rich or dumb.

Least he can spell. Try going back to school and learning before you come posting here. My four year old nephew can spell better then that.

I was wondering, but you gave me proof positive, you are dumber than you sound. The 400 million dollars that Congress allegedly approved for covert operations in Iran, is from the article that started this thread, genius.

I heard a congresman today explain "black" area of the budget where the president can sorta spend it how he wants. I don't think pelosi and reed gave bush the go ahead to war with iran. di they!

all I was saying is why isn't this headline news?

cnn is talking about obama's patriotism and guns. talk about controlling the conversation. liberal media my ass

Least he can spell. Try going back to school and learning before you come posting here. My four year old nephew can spell better then that.

you guys ever hear that if it isn't on tv, it isn't real? so cnn.com and npr can talk all they want. if tv doesn't report on it, ppl don't care. and they need to report day after day like they did the monica story.

luckily the gop went too far and no amount of spin wil save them.

the dems sat quiet for 3 yrs and let the gop ruin america.

and i'm on a phone internet. i'm typing with my thumbs. I type better than you and work for a huge corporation. i'm in sales and very successful. my friends joke i'm a hypocrite because I bitch but also work for the man. a man's gotta eat.

ps. omg! now cnn is questioning michelle obama's patriotism. if the news is liberal, they are really dumb in the news stories they report. why wouldn't they instead bash cindy mccain or talk about speculation? talk about controlling the conversation.

I heard a congresman today explain "black" area of the budget where the president can sorta spend it how he wants. I don't think pelosi and reed gave bush the go ahead to war with iran. di they!

all I was saying is why isn't this headline news?

cnn is talking about obama's patriotism and guns. talk about controlling the conversation. liberal media my ass

Wtf does the stuff in the bold have to with the thread being discussed? No the media didn't interupt regular programming to discuss this topic. But the topic was discussed in the news, if needs be I can post some major news organizations coverage. The reason they didn't break into regular programming is because it can't be collaberated by named sources. So the report may not even be credible.

Ya, after all we shouldn't actually PAY for intel gathering, spying or information gathering UNLESS every request provides a detailed list of what it will find BEFORE it happens. And if they don't we should make the operatives pay back the money.

Quote:
President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney have rejected findings from U.S. intelligence agencies that Iran has halted a clandestine effort to build a nuclear bomb and "do not want to leave Iran in place with a nuclear program," Hersh said.

Then there is the intelligence that is rejected by the "decider" and Uncle Fester because they know better, seeing how they were war heros and all.

Quote:

Then there is the intelligence that is rejected by the "decider" and Uncle Fester because they know better, seeing how they were war heros and all.

Yup just cause you don't like them we should not conduct operations to find out.

As I recall our intel is not known for being exceptionally accurate in regards goings on in countries in that region. I would think retards like you would want to know one way or another.

Ohh and remind me how France and the rest of Europe believe Iran is not trying to make a nuke.

Yup just cause you don't like them we should not conduct operations to find out.

As I recall our intel is not known for being exceptionally accurate in regards goings on in countries in that region. I would think retards like you would want to know one way or another.

Ohh and remind me how France and the rest of Europe believe Iran is not trying to make a nuke.

no, our own intelligence says iran is not developing weapons grade nukes. do you know the differece between mccain and obama's energy plans? mccains includes nuclear energy! so iran can't? us americans are brainwashed. n koreas leader was painted as a kook. Today he's out of the axis of evil. he actually tested a nuke in the ocean.

anyways, how dare you call someone else a dumbass when you believe a guy that already lied us into one war.

iraq didn't have anything to do with 9 11 and bush doesn't even think about bin ladin that much. what happened to dead or alive? do a fox news search where a retired military guy went on and said tthey had a70 percent chance bin ladin was in that convoy and they let him get away.

could it be bush is friends with bin ladin family?
and they love having the boogie man to scare us. I bet bin ladin will campaign for mccain. his tapes are hotter than pam andersons.

no, our own intelligence says iran is not developing weapons grade nukes. do you know the differece between mccain and obama's energy plans? mccains includes nuclear energy! so iran can't? us americans are brainwashed. n koreas leader was painted as a kook. Today he's out of the axis of evil. he actually tested a nuke in the ocean.

anyways, how dare you call someone else a dumbass when you believe a guy that already lied us into one war.

iraq didn't have anything to do with 9 11 and bush doesn't even think about bin ladin that much. what happened to dead or alive? do a fox news search where a retired military guy went on and said tthey had a70 percent chance bin ladin was in that convoy and they let him get away.

could it be bush is friends with bin ladin family?
and they love having the boogie man to scare us. I bet bin ladin will campaign for mccain. his tapes are hotter than pam andersons.

This is your mantra, delusional rants that is void of reality. It's truly funny, I don't think I have seen you post one article that supports your reality free conclusions.

Forum List

Back