US politics

Hello,

I am Mike an Englishman, i have a deep concern for the political future of the USA and would like to discuss it with anyone of any persuasion.

well, welcome mike, the sassanach, or at least that's what we call the englishmen out here in the wild, wild western USA.

have fun. i'd rep you if i could, but a few of us have opted out of that system.

go n-eiri an t-adh leat, mo chara...

lol...and just when you thought you might have seen the last of us...just kiddin'.

According to some we only have to worry about politics for ... hmmm 22 more days and then all our worries will be over.

However, American politics is normally in a state of hostility and intransigence. It is only in times of an external threat that the politics take a back seat and the good of the country becomes the prime directive.

According to some we only have to worry about politics for ... hmmm 22 more days and then all our worries will be over.

However, American politics is normally in a state of hostility and intransigence. It is only in times of an external threat that the politics take a back seat and the good of the country becomes the prime directive.

Can't be, the IRS says quarterly payments are due January 15th...

Hello,

I am Mike an Englishman, i have a deep concern for the political future of the USA and would like to discuss it with anyone of any persuasion.

As an Englishman, shouldn't your deep concern be for the political future of England and the charlatans that call themselves members of parliament?

Hello,

As an Englishman, shouldn't your deep concern be for the political future of England and the charlatans that call themselves members of parliament?

Luckily, the Lords are there to keep everything sorted.

Hello,

well, welcome mike, the sassanach, or at least that's what we call the englishmen out here in the wild, wild western USA.

have fun. i'd rep you if i could, but a few of us have opted out of that system.

go n-eiri an t-adh leat, mo chara...

lol...and just when you thought you might have seen the last of us...just kiddin'.

Yeah, some have opted...

But most have been booted...out of the rep system.

We all know you didn't opt out.

Forum List

Back