US planning to attack terror networks in Benghazi?

This administration has been much more effective finding, attacking, breaking up and killing actual terrorists then the George W. Bush administration.

The problem is that isn't the beginning and end of it. Which most of you conservatives don't realize.

Conservatives feel that if they just slaughter human beings that don't agree with them..that will end the problem.

It generally doesn't.

That doesn't explain Barack's "kill list", does it?.. whereby he sends drones after U.S. citizens and children as well as more mundane foreign terrorists, across sovereign borders, and without the approval of Congress.

Congress gave it's "approval" some time ago..

Until it revokes those powers..which I don't see anyone advocating for..no one really is in the position to gripe.

Especially conservatives..who cheered on the war crime that was Iraq.

lol...you just confirmed that all you know is the definition of conservtism. You do not understand the ideology of conservatism.

JUST an FYI......"intolerant of ideas and people unlike itself"....political rhetoric.

We are quite tolerant of others unlike us....and we tell thenm to do as they please....just dont force me to do it or pay for it.

It's not me that doesn't understand..it's you.

ouch...heck of a comeback.

No Sallow.....I am a conservative...I understand what I feel.

I dont agree with abortion...I deem it as murder....but I do not get in your way when you want to abort....just dont ask me to pay for it.

No..you really don't.

Your argument is ridiculous too..no one is "forcing" you to pay for anything.

You pay taxes. And then we send representatives to government to decide how it's spent. There are things I don't want my taxes going to either. But most conservatives on this site do not support a "line item" tax return. Or direct democracy.

yo...Sallow...a little lesson...

The Germans and the Japanese were well aware that our military was interested in beating them.

But if we were to tell them "something big is about to happen" right before D-Day.....the attack would not have been as successful.

Not a SINGLE Japanese fighter rose to engage the "Enola Gay" nor "Bockscar". Believe me, the Japanese were already defeated (militarily) by the time we attacked Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I believe your analogy is poor at best on this one, JH.

uh....

I mentioned the Japanese as I was responding to Sallow and his example of Bin Laden knowing we wanted to kill him...

But when I mentioned D-Day I was referring to Normandy.....France and the attack to defeat Hitler.

D-Day had nothing to do with the bombs in Japan.

Which, by the way, I comnpletely disagree with and embarrassed that we engaged in such slaughter of human lives. (referring to Hiroshima and Nagasaki)

The US casualty estimates for Operation Downfall ranged anywhere between 500,000 and 1,200,000. The Japanese started the war with their unprovoked and sneak attack on Pearl. I believe the US made the right decision to drop the bombs.

This administration has been much more effective finding, attacking, breaking up and killing actual terrorists then the George W. Bush administration.

The problem is that isn't the beginning and end of it. Which most of you conservatives don't realize.

Conservatives feel that if they just slaughter human beings that don't agree with them..that will end the problem.

It generally doesn't.

This administration is throwing drones because they're terrified that they might actually catch someone and have to figure out what to do with them. Our soldiers are limited by self-defeating rules of engagement, yet our President kills without thought of collateral damage, so don't even jump up on your high horse talking about human slaughter until the Obama administration quits the random killing. You would think that it might occur to them that if they put some effort into catching some terrorists, they might get a little intel from them.
And at this point it would not be necessary to send drones into Libya had the Moron in chief paid attention to his job and made sure we had adequate security at a facility that had informed the administration that they were in danger. His love of celebrity takes precedence over his job.

Damn.... gmta! :clap2: Posted almost the same thought before I read this.
I need to spread some rep, man.

It's ridiculous that the left can't see this idiot for what he is. What's really ironic is that he's killed all these people without any sort of due process in an effort to create a tough-on-terror image that's completely destroyed by his bungling of Benghazi. All that hard work, keeping the kill list up to date and all... for nothing. All he's got is a bunch of pissed off foreign governments who've had their borders breached and added fodder to jihadist recruiters.

Barry boy's kill list is just as phony as everything else he does. How do we know he's killed ANYONE? A press report is released from the white house to the media. How many times has Adam Ghadan been killed in a drone strike? If anyone is killed, it's because Al Quaeda or the Taliban wanted to get rid of someone inconvenient and offered up a tidbit to osamaobama to plaster on a name as he sees fit.

It generally doesn't.

That doesn't explain Barack's "kill list", does it?.. whereby he sends drones after U.S. citizens and children as well as more mundane foreign terrorists, across sovereign borders, and without the approval of Congress.

Congress gave it's "approval" some time ago..

Until it revokes those powers..which I don't see anyone advocating for..no one really is in the position to gripe.

Especially conservatives..who cheered on the war crime that was Iraq.

Even Hillary Clinton voted to go into Iraq, as most Democrats in Congress did. But if you have a real problem with "war crimes", why not indict your messiah for arming Mexican drug cartels? or for whacking American citizens? Al Awlaki was a piece of shit, but last time I checked, being a piece of shit doesn't abrogate due process.

Oh... and lest we forget... there was NO Congressional approval for bombing Libya. What's more, Libya wasn't even of real national security interest to us at the time.

Last edited:
Barry boy's kill list is just as phony as everything else he does. How do we know he's killed ANYONE? A press report is released from the white house to the media. How many times has Adam Ghadan been killed in a drone strike? If anyone is killed, it's because Al Quaeda or the Taliban wanted to get rid of someone inconvenient and offered up a tidbit to osamaobama to plaster on a name as he sees fit.

So, Al Qaeda killed Bin Laden for us?

It generally doesn't.

This administration is throwing drones because they're terrified that they might actually catch someone and have to figure out what to do with them. Our soldiers are limited by self-defeating rules of engagement, yet our President kills without thought of collateral damage, so don't even jump up on your high horse talking about human slaughter until the Obama administration quits the random killing. You would think that it might occur to them that if they put some effort into catching some terrorists, they might get a little intel from them.
And at this point it would not be necessary to send drones into Libya had the Moron in chief paid attention to his job and made sure we had adequate security at a facility that had informed the administration that they were in danger. His love of celebrity takes precedence over his job.

Damn.... gmta! :clap2: Posted almost the same thought before I read this.
I need to spread some rep, man.

It's ridiculous that the left can't see this idiot for what he is. What's really ironic is that he's killed all these people without any sort of due process in an effort to create a tough-on-terror image that's completely destroyed by his bungling of Benghazi. All that hard work, keeping the kill list up to date and all... for nothing. All he's got is a bunch of pissed off foreign governments who've had their borders breached and added fodder to jihadist recruiters.

It's been 3 weeks and the FBI is still not able to visit the consulate in Benghazi and liberals on this message board are wanting to tell us that Obama is just taking his time and "investigating". How do they investigate if we can't even go there? They tell us in one breath that the Libyan citizens chased all those terrorists out of the city and in another that it's too dangerous to send the FBI because of the terrorist activity in Benghazi. They tell us that Obama is a bad ass because he personally picks the drone targets and yet they say that he doesn't have time to know what's going on in an embassy that had been calling asking for help. We're told that Al Qaeda has been decimated by drones, but since we're too afraid to take a prisoner we really don't know. Well, yeah, I guess we know they're still able to kill Americans. Benghazi tells us that.
Then, we have a damned cover up that liberals are trying to downplay. They knew this was a terrorist attack and tried to blame a movie to hide their ineptness. Even today, they leak this stuff to the NYT, to try to act like they're doing something.

You should go thank President Bush for the intel that got us there, because you damned sure can't think it came from, "OMG it might be unpopular to catch someone and have to send them to GITMO" Obama. And then.. Obama lets that poor Pakistani doctor that helped us swing in the freaking breeze.

No...planning an attack is a good thing.....but leaking out the plans to the media...THAT is a bad thing.

When the element of surprise is eliminated, an attack is going to not only be less effective....but more dangerous for the men and women assigned to the attack.

Um..yeah..sure..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKHsjRzUTLQ]Obama in 2008: 'We Will Kill Bin Laden, We Will Crush Al Qaeda' - YouTube[/ame]

keep with the program Sallow.

You are deviating from the thread.

These troll thread are jokes.

I mocked them thoroughly with some of my own.

The fringe-right is like a giant stone tied to the feet of the drowning GOP.

You should go thank President Bush for the intel that got us there, because you damned sure can't think it came from, "OMG it might be unpopular to catch someone and have to send them to GITMO" Obama. And then.. Obama lets that poor Pakistani doctor that helped us swing in the freaking breeze.

Thank Bush? THIS Bush?

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

Dr. Afridi got Bin Laden killed and is now in prison for his efforts.

Bin Laden at the time of his death was a sick old man being tended to by his numerous wives. He had been inactive for a number of years and is no loss to Al Quaeda. As he had not been seen, even in video tape for a number of years, he wasn't even a functioning figurehead.

Since his death, Osama Bin Laden, has a power he lost while he was alive. obama obama we are all Osama is now a battle cry. Good job Mr. Presidebt, you not only betrayed an ally but turned the irrelevant into a warrior.

Thank Bush? THIS Bush?

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

How did Obama get that intel? If it were up to Obama, we would never have found Bin Laden. And the fact that he's let that Pakistani doctor be tortured for helping this country is a disgrace.

yo...Sallow...a little lesson...

The Germans and the Japanese were well aware that our military was interested in beating them.

But if we were to tell them "something big is about to happen" right before D-Day.....the attack would not have been as successful.

Not a SINGLE Japanese fighter rose to engage the "Enola Gay" nor "Bockscar". Believe me, the Japanese were already defeated (militarily) by the time we attacked Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I believe your analogy is poor at best on this one, JH.

The home island was well defended and they were prepared to fight to the last man. Yes we had air superiority but that was not enough. An invasion of their home island would have cost hundreds of thousands of US lives. other than the lingering effects of radiation were the atom bombs that much different than firebombing civilians?

Thank Bush? THIS Bush?

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Seems his sentiments were pretty much on target.

I felt the same way.

Getting Bin Laden would do nothing more than ....well....getting bin laden....as we now see. AL Queda is still on the up; the threat still exists; and they still hate the fuck out of us.

Sure, we, as Americans wanted revenge...but we should expect our President to not just allow emotions to dictate decisions. He had plenty of men and women on the case, and he sure as hell didnt need to worry about it. If he were found, he would have given the green light. But he was by no means going to make "getting bin laden" as an American goal of major importance...for he is in the limelight...and it would have looked a bit silly for the world to see if he intervened with the search.

Sure..."get bin laden" was a campaign promise of Obama.

But I guarantee you, he didnt worry about it like he needed to worry about the economy, civil unrest in Northern Africa; murders on the border; natural domestic disasters such as hurricanes....

Yep....Bush was correct....honest is a better word. Yep...he was honest. And he was lambasted for it.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Thank Bush? THIS Bush?

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

Seems his sentiments were pretty much on target.

I felt the same way.

Getting Bin Laden would do nothing more than ....well....getting bin laden....as we now see. AL Queda is still on the up; the threat still exists; and they still hate the fuck out of us.

Sure, we, as Americans wanted revenge...but we should expect our President to not just allow emotions to dictate decisions. He had plenty of men and women on the case, and he sure as hell didnt need to worry about it. If he were found, he would have given the green light. But he was by no means going to make "getting bin laden" as an American goal of major importance...for he is in the limelight...and it would have looked a bit silly for the world to see if he intervened with the search.

Sure..."get bin laden" was a campaign promise of Obama.

But I guarantee you, he didnt worry about it like he needed to worry about the economy, civil unrest in Northern Africa; murders on the border; natural domestic disasters such as hurricanes....

Yep....Bush was correct....honest is a better word. Yep...he was honest. And he was lambasted for it.

Yes, Bush was. I wish that Obama would try a little honesty.

President Obama's reputation concerning taking the fight to the terrorists is excellent. He has repeatedly demonstrated that killing Americans is a good way to have your life ended adruptly. He has also demonstrated caution in not moving before he has full information. Were I among the perpretators at Benghazi, I would have my will made out and signed.

One might also note that the Libyan people seem to be with us on this one, to the extent of driving the extremists out of that city.

Would have been nice had he bothered to protect those Americans that he was told were in danger. Instead we have 4 dead Americans that should never have died. The incompetence won't be hidden by a sudden pretense at toughness.

you cant protect everyone.

I guess the apology campaign failed..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogk2dgSQETA]Infamous Obama Admin - State Dept - Pakistani TV Ad Apologizing For Mohammed Video - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back