Us planes in Syria are targets

If any of that were true, you would have a point, kitty. But none of it is. China has no interest in a ME war at all. You don't understand geo-political strategy or the management and quality of operational assets.

ok. if you say so. But I think the last sentence is true in all probability regardless.

China has a one road policy...that means China first. A weakened America helps assure that position.
And Russia assured a weakened America by installing Trump in the Presidency

As opposed to Hillary Clinton???
Putin hates the Clintons. He loves Trump. Next. To think we could have had Kasich.

Russian ground to air missles based in Syria are more than capable of bringing down our planes. Cargo & refueling aircraft are especially vulnerable.

Why is it that repubs want to waste the lives of our troops in wars that fail to produce results, or even achieve mission goals.
Yes because a republican was president when this entire shit started.....for 8 years we have a republican president....uh huh....

don't you love how they blame Trump because they were totally fucking clueless how this game started way back in Obama's days.

Indeed.:thup: Reminds me of some of my brainless relatives who are republicans that somehow blamed the recession all on Obama.:rolleyes:somehow it was all Obamas fault when it was Bush who got it all started with the recession.:rolleyes: these morons are doing the same with Trump.:rofl:

Yep Bush was getting out right near the beginning of it the crumbling began when Obama got in. But again it's all a game and has been.

America is one of the most hated Nations in the world, as much as we are glamorized where everyone wants to come here because we are rich and powerful. ( or we were ). But we stand in the way of the new world order in many ways.

if people would dig deeper into the new world order game things would begin to make more sense why we have wars, who started them, why they are started, whose behind them etc . etc .

It almost comes out as everything fed as a lie is anything but a lie.

Exactly.I remember it vividly that it was being talked about back then when BUSH was president that we were in the worst recession since the great depression.there are a lot of people like my brainwashed relatives who think the republicans can do no wrong:rolleyes:somehow forgetting conviently forgetting that it all started under Bush:rolleyes:.they dont remember just how bad it was under Bush I guess because Obama expanded what Bush got started making it much worse adding fuel to already fire Bush started.:D

If any of that were true, you would have a point, kitty. But none of it is. China has no interest in a ME war at all. You don't understand geo-political strategy or the management and quality of operational assets.

ok. if you say so. But I think the last sentence is true in all probability regardless.

China has a one road policy...that means China first. A weakened America helps assure that position.

Yes. Why do you think they worked so hard to help Trump's campaign?

I enjoy reading 9-11 (er, LA Fan). Keep posting, little buddy.

okay troll who has head up WRONGwingers ass:rofl: the same lover of yours who fools himself into thinking everyday that the rams are still in st louis :lmao:cause he would kill himself first cause he can NEVER admit when he is wrong and whats funny is how you evade this question about your lover how he can never admit to being wrong on that fact.priceless.:lmao::rofl:

so I will keep posting and proving what an idiot you are for loving that troll and keep showing how idiotic your posts are.no problem.:rofl:

Last edited:

:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Putin hates the Clintons. He loves Trump. Next. To think we could have had Kasich.

No we couldn't have had Kasich. Virtually no one supported him

I wanted to believe that Trump not being a career politician,was somehow different than Bush or Obama,no such luck though. take a look at this thread.

ESCALATION! US Hits Syrian Jet, Russia Cuts Communications...

that second poster hit the nail right on the head.

Idiot sheep like toto are too brainwashed sheep to understand it is a one party system designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected.that someone who will follow the constitution like ron paul or an independet like ralph nader or gary johnson will never have a chance to be elected.

Last edited:
Russian ground to air missles based in Syria are more than capable of bringing down our planes. Cargo & refueling aircraft are especially vulnerable.

Why is it that repubs want to waste the lives of our troops in wars that fail to produce results, or even achieve mission goals.
Off shore cruise missiles will end any such threat. Attack our Navy and we will sweep all Russian assets back into Russia proper.

Cruise missles cannot hit mobile targets!

Off shore cruise missiles will end any such threat. Attack our Navy and we will sweep all Russian assets back into Russia proper.

Cruise missles cannot hit mobile targets!
Mobile targets are easily spotted, which forces the Russians up in the air to protect them, which makes them and their bases very vulnerable to cruise missiles and Moab strikes. In the meantime, A10s and attack choppers are running down the Russian and Syrian mobile units that have no where to hide.

this is the REAL story of the whole thing right here below.:thup:

Since the very beginning of the out-of-nowhere and all-of-a-sudden introduction of the geo-strategic marketing tactic known as "ISIS" (International and/or Israeli Secret Intelligence Service), Sugar and I, er, "The Editorial Board of The Anti-New York Times were among the first to call out the latest manifestation of "Islamic Terrorism" TM as a scam designed to induce the United States into direct involvement in Greater Israel's invisible war of expansion -- a major project which necessarily entails a war of forced "regime change" TM against Syria and Iran.

141010-stern-archer-isis-tease_ef65ex.jpg

image1.jpg

1. They put the clues right in our face. Soon after the ISIS scam was rolled out, the FX network's TV show "Archer" got rid of the name ISIS that it had been using for the spy agency featured on the show. (here) The acronym stood for "International Secret Intelligence Service." 2. ISIS now stands for "Islamic State in Iraq & Syria" -- the two nations with the bulk of the territory needed for "Greater Israel." --- (Notice the white skin of the boys in pajamas.)

The idea was, and still is, to create in the public mind an indescribably evil bogeyman that the civilized world just had to go and do something about. And, while in the neighborhood, as an "unintended consequence," directly engage Syria, Iran and ultimately their Russia and Chinese protectors. From our September, 2014 issue (available only on 'Scrbd' now):

"Oops! Sorry. We thought your troops were ISIS. Oops!..... Sorry Mr. Assad. We didn't mean to take out your anti-aircraft defenses. We thought those were ISIS missiles. Oops!.....Sorry Mr. Assad. We didn't mean to take out yourpower grid.We though that was ISIS too."

And now, here we are. A US fighter has just shot down a Syrian jet while Iran is shooting long range missiles at ISIS positions as (this just in) Russia warns the US that it will shoot down American jets in the future. From the UK Independent:

Russia to treat US jets in Syria as 'targets' after America guns down first regime warplane: Communication channel between Washington and Moscow to be suspended immediately (here)

The only part of our 2014 prediction that is off is that the US isn't even pretending that it was a "mistake." The Department of Offense states, openly, that the plane was shot down because it was attacking the "moderate rebels" TM (rolling eyes) which US/Israel has been training and arming all along. By now, only a Jew York Slimes-worshipping libtard, or a FOX News-worshipping patriotard, doesn't realize that the "moderate rebels" TM and "ISIS" are one in the same. Unfortunately, that's most of America!

With each passing week, the US and Syria-Iran-Russia-China bloc inch closer to direct conflict, as Trumpstein's attempts to make peace with Russia are thwarted by the ongoing "Russia investigation" TM --- a total fraud perpetrated by the same forces seeking to bring about World War 3. Well played, Mr. Satanyahu, well played.

So says the Russians.

Fabulous day isn't it?

any objective american would believe the Russians anyday of the year over our corrupt government and its history of lies.the JFK,RFK and MLK assassinations,,9/11,waco,,ruby rudge,oklahoma city bombing,the gulf of tonkin incident,the list goes on and on and on.

I repeat for the 100th time, all of this, while China pays a surrogate in North Korea to rattle America and expands islands into the South China Sea. On top of, decimating the American workforce and economy.

Seems China is much smarter than Russia. They don't need to declare war, they act to subvert American influence by stealing jobs, under valuing their own currency and investing in T-Bills to give the impression they are "good people". What a racket. Use the same tax dollars stolen from the U.S via cheap labor and use the money to buy T-Bills. All while loudly building their military and quietly eyeing Singapore for reunification and I imagine, Japan for a more broader economic and territorial expansion. Who will stop them then? The E.U? LOL

God help us all.

Singapore? Reunification? What are you babbling about?

they are targets as they SHOULD be. our fucking evil government always starting wars with other countries murdering innocent women and children.:mad:

New Topics

Forum List

Back