Us planes in Syria are targets

Russian ground to air missles based in Syria are more than capable of bringing down our planes. Cargo & refueling aircraft are especially vulnerable.

Why is it that repubs want to waste the lives of our troops in wars that fail to produce results, or even achieve mission goals.
Yes because a republican was president when this entire shit started.....for 8 years we have a republican president....uh huh....

Russian ground to air missles based in Syria are more than capable of bringing down our planes. Cargo & refueling aircraft are especially vulnerable.

Why is it that repubs want to waste the lives of our troops in wars that fail to produce results, or even achieve mission goals.
Yes because a republican was president when this entire shit started.....for 8 years we have a republican president....uh huh....

don't you love how they blame Trump because they were totally fucking clueless how this game started way back in Obama's days.

Republicans have no clue about how to conduct foreign policy. They never have.
Supposed to bow to Kings etc right? Like Obama? NEITHER democrats nor republicans understand that the PEOPLE in the US don't want involvement in the ME.

Trump bowed and curtsy'd like a little girl to the Saudi Douche then grabbed his orb.
Lying is like breathing to liberals obviously. This was already gone over and you liars had your asses handed to you. President Trump is quite a tall man and had to bend a little to have the award placed on himself.

Russian surface to air missile batteries based in Syria are easy targets for the Tomahawk cruise missile. :wink:

Since when ?

Russian surface to air missile batteries based in Syria are easy targets for the Tomahawk cruise missile. :wink:

Since when ?

About 1983. :lol:

Missile_609_1.jpg

Since when ?

About 1983. :lol:

Missile_609_1.jpg

Nonsense. They're useless against mobile targets

When our enemy lights up one of our jets with radar, they become a hostile target don't they?

If any of that were true, you would have a point, kitty. But none of it is. China has no interest in a ME war at all. You don't understand geo-political strategy or the management and quality of operational assets.

ok. if you say so. But I think the last sentence is true in all probability regardless.

China has a one road policy...that means China first. A weakened America helps assure that position.
And Russia assured a weakened America by installing Trump in the Presidency

yeah lets have a mass murderer woman who has ties to the evil CIA and murdering gangsters around the world as our president.:up::banana::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::rofl:

don't you love how they blame Trump because they were totally fucking clueless how this game started way back in Obama's days.

Indeed.:thup: Reminds me of some of my brainless relatives who are republicans that somehow blamed the recession all on Obama.:rolleyes:somehow it was all Obamas fault when it was Bush who got it all started with the recession.:rolleyes: these morons are doing the same with Trump.:rofl:

Indeed.:thup: Reminds me of some of my brainless relatives who are republicans that somehow blamed the recession all on Obama.:rolleyes:somehow it was all Obamas fault when it was Bush who got it all started with the recession.:rolleyes: these morons are doing the same with Trump.:rofl:

Yep Bush was getting out right near the beginning of it the crumbling began when Obama got in. But again it's all a game and has been.

America is one of the most hated Nations in the world, as much as we are glamorized where everyone wants to come here because we are rich and powerful. ( or we were ). But we stand in the way of the new world order in many ways.

if people would dig deeper into the new world order game things would begin to make more sense why we have wars, who started them, why they are started, whose behind them etc . etc .

It almost comes out as everything fed as a lie is anything but a lie.

Because they are really for Russia over this country.

Indeed.well done Russia. :thup: I am sick of the most corrupt government in the country always trying to start wars with other countries.take a stand against them.:thup:

I notice as always the trolls hate to hear this truth how corrupt our government really is the two trolls who posted a smiley knowing it is the truth.lol ,one a paid shill on Israels pay roll,the other,just a stupid retarded fuck that worships everything the government tells him and has his head up USMB's resident troll WRONG wingers ass who LIES all the time and would kill himself FIRST before ever admitting he was proven wrong on ANYTHING.even something so simple as sports.:lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Great point and I am not even a trump supporter.:haha: well I am glad he was elected over the witch but thats just because of the choice who he was running against of course,.an EVIL WITCH and I doubt that is far off the mark either in describing her.:D

If any of that were true, you would have a point, kitty. But none of it is. China has no interest in a ME war at all. You don't understand geo-political strategy or the management and quality of operational assets.

ok. if you say so. But I think the last sentence is true in all probability regardless.

China has a one road policy...that means China first. A weakened America helps assure that position.
And Russia assured a weakened America by installing Trump in the Presidency

As opposed to Hillary Clinton???

Forum List

Back