Us planes in Syria are targets

This can't be, Trump and Russia colluded!!!!!!
putting the snark aside, this does step up the game quite a bit.

It does. Syria is a powder keg between the US and Russia, no easy answers

Actually the answer is easy. War.

It's just not one I really want. I'd much rather a more difficult answer with less dying
there's too much anger in people to *not* have a war before too much longer. we hate ourselves for just being different anymore and run to any side who will hate what we hate but if they hate all of us, we're just dooming ourselves.

it's about to get hectic.

I repeat for the 100th time, all of this, while China pays a surrogate in North Korea to rattle America and expands islands into the South China Sea. On top of, decimating the American workforce and economy.

Seems China is much smarter than Russia. They don't need to declare war, they act to subvert American influence by stealing jobs, under valuing their own currency and investing in T-Bills to give the impression they are "good people". What a racket. Use the same tax dollars stolen from the U.S via cheap labor and use the money to buy T-Bills. All while loudly building their military and quietly eyeing Singapore for reunification and I imagine, Japan for a more broader economic and territorial expansion. Who will stop them then? The E.U? LOL

God help us all.

The US was acting in accord with the rules of engagement. If a Russian aircraft tries to shoot down one of ours, we will note which airfield the Russian jet came from...and render that airfield inoperable.

I repeat for the 100th time, all of this, while China pays a surrogate in North Korea to rattle America and expands islands into the South China Sea. On top of, decimating the American workforce and economy.

Seems China is much smarter than Russia. They don't need to declare war, they act to subvert American influence by stealing jobs, under valuing their own currency and investing in T-Bills to give the impression they are "good people". What a racket. Use the same tax dollars stolen from the U.S via cheap labor and use the money to buy T-Bills. All while loudly building their military and quietly eyeing Singapore for reunification and I imagine, Japan for a more broader economic and territorial expansion. Who will stop them then? The E.U? LOL

God help us all.

He is the only one who can

As to the OP. Why wouldn't our planes be targets? We escalated a conflict that we shouldn't even be involved in.

Not to turn the subject too much, but yesterday afternoon our Man in Iraq, Dani, posted that Iran had sent six missiles into Syria to take out the terrorist enclaves that were responsible for the terrorist attack on their Parliament et al a couple weeks ago.
I heard absolutely nothing about that on the news or in the paper. Is it being stifled or did it not happen or is it not a big deal enough to report? Dani was ecstatic.

Not to turn the subject too much, but yesterday afternoon our Man in Iraq, Dani, posted that Iran had sent six missiles into Syria to take out the terrorist enclaves that were responsible for the terrorist attack on their Parliament et al a couple weeks ago.
I heard absolutely nothing about that on the news or in the paper. Is it being stifled or did it not happen or is it not a big deal enough to report? Dani was ecstatic.

The pilot that got shot down was told to turn back repeatedly. I hope he survived.

I doubt AP would post about that.

Forum List

Back