US paying to rebuild Historic Mosques around the world?

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
U.S. State Department is Building… Mosques

In April, U.S. Ambassador to Tanzania Alfonso E. Lenhardt helped cut the ribbon at the 12th-century Kizimkazi Mosque, which was refurbished with assistance from the United States under a program to preserve culturally significant buildings. The U.S. government also helped save the Amr Ebn El Aas Mosque in Cairo, which dates back to 642. The mosque’s namesake was the Muslim conqueror of Christian Egypt, who built the structure on the site where he had pitched his tent before doing battle with the country’s Byzantine rulers. For those who think the Ground Zero Mosque is an example of “Muslim triumphalism” glorifying conquest, the Amr Ebn El Aas Mosque is an example of such a monument – and one paid for with U.S. taxpayer funds.

All I have to say is if we were paying to Rebuild Historic Christian Churches the Liberals would be Screaming about Separation of Church and State, but nobody seems to care about this.

The Lunatics think we have Money for everything when we have NONE!

Now I hear we are also paying for the Imam who wants to Build the mosque at Ground Zero can travel around the world and supposedly Preach tolerance, but does anyone think he is not raising funds for his Mosque at the same time, as we pay to fly him around the world.

Last edited:
It would not surprise me at all if the funds for the mosque are raised during this taxpayer funded publicity tour. It would also not surprise me if the money comes from terror organizations or terror supporting nations. But of course even looking into that would be bigoted and unconstitional or something. Maybe I should just STFU. Or maybe not.

I'm sure the Byzantinian people are most grateful for our tolerance and unlimited US treasury. Errr.

I wanna know why the fuck we're building and refurbishing them?

If this is something that Obama started up, or knows a lot about, the far right is gonna go all Orly Taitz on him and question his religion and birth again.

I wanna know why the fuck we're building and refurbishing them?

If this is something that Obama started up, or knows a lot about, the far right is gonna go all Orly Taitz on him and question his religion and birth again.

Why question it? We will still get the same old tail wagging dog story.

Guy from Muslim Public Affairs Council on TV right now. Claims Rauf does believe Hamas is a terrorist organization. Will he come out and say so? You'd think he would have done it by now.

He also claims the books are open to Cuomo who regulates charities in NY. We'll see...

Oh and anyone who opposes the mosque is "hysterical and ignorant". Yawn.

Guy from Muslim Public Affairs Council on TV right now. Claims Rauf does believe Hamas is a terrorist organization. Will he come out and say so? You'd think he would have done it by now.

He also claims the books are open to Cuomo who regulates charities in NY. We'll see...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Maybe if a dozen or so NJ elementary school teachers hi-jack some planes and fly them into NYC, the feds will renovate some schools, maybe even fix the air-conditioning?:razz:

Seriously though, if we were paying to Rebuild Christian Churches would we not be hearing from the left about it?

Why for the love of God are we spending our Tax dollars, in an economy like this, with A debt and Deficits like we have, to help rebuild any Fucking Buildings any where not in the USA for that matter.

Obama and the Dems act like there is nothing to cut as far as spending, but we spend Billions of Crap like this here and over seas. Billions we do not have.

Winning the hearts and Minds? If they is really why we are doing it we are out of our god damn minds. When we collapse under the weight of our debt NOBODY will be there for us, despite our constantly shelling money out all over the world trying to buy good faith. This is pure insanity.

Bush built an embassy the size of the Vatican in Iraq.
We're building highways in Afghanistan while some of our paved roads are being converted to gravel.
Third world here we come.

Interesting piece from the ACLJ about Rauf's writings on "Sharia Compliance"

In sub-chapter America: A Sharia-Compliant State, Rauf states “(w)hat I am demonstrating is that the American political structure is Shariah compliant, for a „state inhabited predominantly by Muslims neither defines nor makes it synonymous with an Islamic state. It can become truly Islamic only by virtues of a conscious application of the sociopolitical tenets of Islam to the life of the national, and by an incorporation of those tenets in the basic constitution of the country.‟

http://www.aclj.org/media/pdf/The-Imam-Behind-Ground-Zero-Mosque_20100720.pdf

I don't care what or who they want to save. Lets save America first. No money to foreign countries until ours in solvent. Congress are full of idots

Forum List

Back