US paychecks growing

Truthmatters

Diamond Member
May 10, 2007
Growing Paychecks Boost Americans

Americans’ paychecks in the first half of 2012 grew at the fastest pace in five years, pointing to an improvement in purchasing power that may help propel the economic expansion.

Wages and salaries for all employees increased at a 4.8 percent annual pace from January through June after adjusting for inflation, the most since March 2007, according to calculations by Harm Bandholz, chief economist at UniCredit Group in New York, based on data from the Commerce Department. The pickup contrasts with last week’s Labor Department report that showed the smallest gain in average hourly wages on record.

“What matters to people is the size of the paycheck,” said Stephen Stanley, chief economist at Pierpont Securities LLC in Stamford, Connecticut. “How much money you get in the bank, that’s what I care about.”

Last edited:
  • Banned
Im sure it pains you in the right Americans are making more and can now spend more

Newtons_cradle_animation_book_2.gif

Americans’ paychecks in the first half of 2012 grew at the fastest pace in five years, pointing to an improvement in purchasing power that may help propel the economic expansion.

Wages and salaries for all employees increased at a 4.8 percent annual pace from January through June after adjusting for inflation, the most since March 2007, according to calculations by Harm Bandholz, chief economist at UniCredit Group in New York, based on data from the Commerce Department. The pickup contrasts with last week’s Labor Department report that showed the smallest gain in average hourly wages on record.

“What matters to people is the size of the paycheck,” said Stephen Stanley, chief economist at Pierpont Securities LLC in Stamford, Connecticut. “How much money you get in the bank, that’s what I care about.”

Mine's swelling.

Thanks Barry Sotero, or whatever the fuck your Kenyan inbred name is

OK GREAT...thanks to who???

Just once I'd like to see everyone ignore a TM thread just so we could watch her reply to herself and we could see how long it is before she stops...

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It happens, its why she has the most posts on USMB

The most I saw once was she posted 7 posts in a row in the same thread in about 5 minutes.
Some people here have alluded to the possibility...I sincerely hope this is what she is doing...otherwise - what a freakin nut.
Get Paid to Post on Forums and Blogs

Forum List

Back