US Officials: Libyan Operation Could Last Months

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
Uh, didn't Obama sat recently that it just be a matter of weeks?
From Washington AP via My Way News (Sorry it's not CNN or Fox):
My Way News - US officials: Libyan operation could last months
[FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]U.S.-led military action in Libya has bolstered rebels fighting Moammar Gadhafi's forces, but the international operation could continue for months, (Aw Jeez!) the Obama administration says.
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Sans-serif]Ahead of President Barack Obama's national address Monday to explain his decision to act against the Libyan leader, Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton (Both CFR Members) said in appearances on the Sunday talk shows that the intervention had effectively rendered Gadhafi's forces defenseless against air attacks and created the conditions for opposition advances westward.[/FONT]
Looks like Obama is getting his marching orders from both Hillary and the Secretary of Defense. They were on the Sunday morning shows planting the seeds in peoples minds. Hey, you couldn't possibly believe Obama thought all this shit up himself do ya'? Me neither.

Look for Obama to say Monday night when he addresses the nation that "We will be welcomed as Liberators!". Also, who wants to bet that we'll be in Libya for at least 10 years? Any takers?

See what happens when you vote for a guy based solely on his skin color? Any of you Obama fans started to wake the fuck up yet?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back