US Offers Iran, North Korea "Clear Choice" Of Engagement Or Isolation

xomputer

Rookie
Dec 9, 2008
US Offers Iran, North Korea "Clear Choice" Of Engagement Or Isolation - WSJ.com

The United States will Thursday offer Iran and North Korea a "clear choice" in its new national security strategy, accept U.S. offers of engagement, or face deep isolation over their nuclear programs.

"Both nations face a clear choice," the document says, calling on North Korea to eliminate its nuclear weapons and for Tehran to meet its international obligations on its atomic program.

"If they ignore their international obligations, we will pursue multiple means to increase their isolation and bring them into compliance with international nonproliferation norms."
====================================

Engagement or Isolation...
Which one do they choice??

Oh terrifying...(yawn)... sounds like continued ...

Rough Tough Cream Puff Policy... then finish up with a prima donna Obama bow.

How is treating them the same way we've been treating them for decades a punishment?

Obama has this idea that other countries want to be our friends. He is the most deluded President in history. He has pulled that "talk to us or else" shtick on Iran for the last 18 months and they've spat on him every time. Why will it be different now?
Talk about arrogance. The Iranians just cut a deal with China and Brazil. We dont have the ability to isolate them.
I miss George.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
Obama has this idea that other countries want to be our friends. He is the most deluded President in history. He has pulled that "talk to us or else" shtick on Iran for the last 18 months and they've spat on him every time. Why will it be different now?
Talk about arrogance. The Iranians just cut a deal with China and Brazil. We dont have the ability to isolate them.
I miss George.

russia on and off too. russia is using it purely for political purposes against us but it is sure working. as long as they won't come on our side, all the rest is useless

I miss George.

And your proposed course of action for dealing with Iran and N Korea?

I miss George.

Something different from what's being done now, which is an obvious failure.

I miss George.

Something different from what's being done now, which is an obvious failure.

Just as I thought. You are clueless about what should be done and just like to bitch about how inneffective current policy is

You are a waste Rabbi

Forum List

Back