'US(OBAMA)-Backed 'Rebels' Shoot Down Russian Helicopter

Russian rescue helicopter 'shot down by Syrian rebels' while searching for pilots of plane downed by Turkey
LINK: Russian helicopter searching for missing pilots shot down by Syrian rebels

Turkey, a NATO country, shoots down a Russian bomber. Obama's new extremist buddies shoot down a Russian helicopter ...

Obama's and his new 'allies' proxy war against Syria, Russia, and Iran continues....

(The OBAMA-backed 'rebels' shoot and kill the pilot as he floated down to the ground in his parachute, chanting 'Allahu Akbar'
LINK: Turkmen forces in Syria shot dead pilots of downed Russian jet: deputy commander)

The Russians have been attacking the moderate rebels we've been backing. What's your point? They shouldn't fight back? It's a mess.

The Russians have been attacking the moderate rebels we've been backing. What's your point? They shouldn't fight back? It's a mess.

MY POINT is that all of this - everything from ISIS invading Iraq unopposed, the slaughter of thousands of Iraqi, the murder of 154+ Parisian, etc...has all been because Barry decided to stick his nose into the Syrian Civil War, issue his infamous 'Red line', and has been trying to gain redemption for that failure ever since by trying to oust Assad, only managing to make it ever-escalating-ly worse!

MY POINT is that all of this - everything from ISIS invading Iraq unopposed, the slaughter of thousands of Iraqi, the murder of 154+ Parisian, etc...has all been because Barry decided to stick his nose into the Syrian Civil War, issue his infamous 'Red line', and has been trying to gain redemption for that failure ever since by trying to oust Assad, only managing to make it ever-escalating-ly worse!

All of it due to that huh?

Somehow I think it's more complicated than that.

Oh----so you made no point------other than your contention that OBAMA HAS FORCED ARABS TO KILL EACH OTHER AND RUSSIANS

Russian rescue helicopter 'shot down by Syrian rebels' while searching for pilots of plane downed by Turkey
LINK: Russian helicopter searching for missing pilots shot down by Syrian rebels

Turkey, a NATO country, shoots down a Russian bomber. Obama's new extremist buddies shoot down a Russian helicopter ...

Obama's and his new 'allies' proxy war against Syria, Russia, and Iran continues....

(The OBAMA-backed 'rebels' shoot and kill the pilot as he floated down to the ground in his parachute, chanting 'Allahu Akbar'
LINK: Turkmen forces in Syria shot dead pilots of downed Russian jet: deputy commander)

The FSA work hand in hand with al Nusra. I don't consider them moderate. Also the FSA fighters are deserting them like crazy right now and joining AQ (al Nusra).

So, the claim that the missile used was given to the rebels by Obama is speculation.
Not much of one. Obama armed rebels / ISIS from Benghazi. It has been highly reported that Obama spent millions supplying, arming, and training 6 'rebels' to fight Assad only to have them take all of their supplies and all of their weapons and gear with them when they converted over to ISIS. THEN AGAIN, ISIS also picked up vehicles, weapons, and a lot of gear after they flowed into Iraq, picked up when the Iraqis fled the ISIS forces.....

'M-16: Almost New - Only Dropped Once" :p
Nevertheless, that still means that the claim that this particular missile was supplied by Obama is speculation.

Our 'Friends' murdering Russian pilots in their parachutes...

Exactly!

Do they look like "moderate rebels" to you?

Because that's what the incompetent in the White House would want us to believe!

Shame on Obama! Shame on this Administration!

FROM DRUDGE:
RUSSIA DEPLOYS MISSILE CRUISER OFF SYRIA COAST...

ORDERED TO DESTROY ANY TARGET POSING DANGER...

Russia is about to spank some Turkish arse, or anyone else who tries to take down another one of their planes...It's on, comrade!

Erdogan is such a shit disturber.

I swear he wants WWIII.

I agree.

Ergodan is a duplicitous piece of crap.

All he wants is to drag in NATO into his shit.

Europe has had an existential interest in Turkey's fate since before Peter the Great was Tsar, so yes, Turkey has always wanted Europe's foreign policies tied to its survival and holding off Russian expansionism. Nothing new there. Without that interest, Russia would have subjugated Turkey a long time ago.

Forum List

Back