US now after Venezuela´s food program (CLAP)

Maybe it’s been run like the UN’s Iraq oil for food program. No one that really needed the food, meds etc received them.

Maybe it’s been run like the UN’s Iraq oil for food program. No one that really needed the food, meds etc received them.
Now it is Trump´s oil for food program. Except for the fact that with Guaido, the crisis would be declared normality.

Trump attempts to take away their emergency food! Stop him!
clap57jb1.jpg

BleiP---...I just don't know what to say ---
you are worse than the MSM for bullshit
suspected of using a military-run food aid program to launder money for President Nicolas Maduro’s government, according to people familiar with the matter.
it's the FIRST paragraph!!!!!!!!
did you even read it??!!

suspected of using a military-run food aid program to launder money for President Nicolas Maduro’s government, according to people familiar with the matter.
did you even read it??!!
Why should I care for the beast´s excuse? CLAP food costs a thousandth part of the regular price. It is designed to provide food to the people who suffer from inner and outer terror against Venezuela.

did you even read it??!!
Why should I care for the beast´s excuse? CLAP food costs a thousandth part of the regular price. It is designed to provide food to the people who suffer from inner and outer terror against Venezuela.
real smart = throw money away

did you even read it??!!
6 million families depend on CLAP. What does your God of charity say to Trump´s plan?

did you even read it??!!
6 million families depend on CLAP. What does your God of charity say to Trump´s plan?
F**K them ---I don't give a damn
I've been taxed enough
STOP trying to save the world --with MY $$$$$$

did you even read it??!!
F**K them ---I don't give a damn
I've been taxed enough
STOP trying to save the world --with MY $$$$$$
:deal:

did you even read it??!!

What are you refusing to understand or not see, is that it is not getting to the people.
It's being laundered by Maduro.

did you even read it??!!

What are you refusing to understand or not see, is that it is not getting to the people.
Nonsense. There are certainly some problems with CLAP food being sold on the black market but that is not the normality, I guess.

did you even read it??!!

Nonsense. There are certainly some problems with CLAP food being sold on the black market but that is not the normality, I guess.
did you even read it??!!

Well see after it's been investigated, eh?

Forum List

Back