US need for foreign oil falls with recent oil boom here...Obamahhh!

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
How 'bout reasonable regulation and letting market forces work? Avoid the usual Pub boom and bust? Dittoheads?

US dependence on foreign oil wanes as domestic production booms
Los Angeles Times - *Oct 28, 2011*

How 'bout reasonable regulation and letting market forces work? Avoid the usual Pub boom and bust? Dittoheads?

Link? Obamaturd wouldn't know how to do right by our great country.

Copy "La Times etc" and google- My compter suqs.- and change the channel...

When Pubs can't screw things up, everything goes great. See O's foreign policy. Stop screwing with the magic negro's karma, a-holes.

A cheer for Obama? Fuck him. He's still got at least $50 billion in tax penalties lined up for the petroleum industry.

President Obama's proposed tax increases on oil and gas companies would cause over 154,000 workers to lose their jobs, according to a new report by Louisiana State University economist Dr. Joseph Mason.

The report also finds that Obama's proposal would reduce economic output by $341 billion and create over $68 billion in lost wages nationwide.

Report: Obama's tax increase on oil and gas would cost thousands of jobs - The Hill's On The Money

The Hill's a bought off POS, and your fear mongered BS is now moot. Drilling is profitable again, and thanks to the Dems much less risky. Pfffft!!

News for US dependence on foreign oil wanes as domestic production booms
US dependence on foreign oil wanes as domestic production booms - 1 day ago
Domestic energy producers like Breitburn have helped reverse the nation's once-escalating dependence on foreign oil by finding new ways to figure out the ...Los Angeles Times - 6 related articles »

GD computer LOL

Obama gave obstructionist pubs the rope, and they hung themselves. Everyone but total dittoheads see the truth now...60-80% behind Obama's jobs bill/economic ideas.

The Hill's a bought off POS, and your fear mongered BS is now moot. Drilling is profitable again, and thanks to the Dems much less risky. Pfffft!!

News for US dependence on foreign oil wanes as domestic production booms
US dependence on foreign oil wanes as domestic production booms - 1 day ago
Domestic energy producers like Breitburn have helped reverse the nation's once-escalating dependence on foreign oil by finding new ways to figure out the ...Los Angeles Times - 6 related articles »

No, It's really not that good. I have been in the drilling business for years since I retired. Here is Louisiana in Houma, there are massive amounts of rigs stacked and people out of oilfield work. There are 8 rigs stacked in our rig yard and have been for a while since banks won't loan producers as well as investors money to drill. I see all of this every day.

No-bad typist. And BS. LOL you just don't like what I say...Two Masters, Renaissance man. Stop obstructing the magic negro.

I'm sorry- dupes are great people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry.

Last edited:
Come back when Obama LIFTS the moratoruin on drilling...

NO other poster need to respond...

In the mean time? The OP can go fuck himself...and NO I won't supply the mirror required.

I said all I can. He won't respond to my post. It's true. Thousands are out of oilfield work here in Louisiana. Business is bad in many coastal and bayou communities.

Last edited:
He makes it a tiny bit less efficient, ie able run amok, "regulating itself" a la BOOOSH.Ie less liable to cause the typical Pub scandal, calamity, boom and bust recession. Thanks for the link.

He makes it a tiny bit less efficient, ie able run amok, "regulating itself" a la BOOOSH.Ie less liable to cause the typical Pub scandal, calamity, boom and bust recession. Thanks for the link.
Still stuck on BUSH? He's been gone three years.

Are YOU this fucking stupid in real life?

Ask people in the Gulf if Booosh's MO no longer matters. Idiot.

Dumb ass this is because demand is way off.

Damn you will swallow anything.

Come back when Obama LIFTS the moratoruin on drilling...

NO other poster need to respond...

In the mean time? The OP can go fuck himself...and NO I won't supply the mirror required.

Here, seems the moratoriums ALREADY been lifted Oil and fracking doing just fine now it's profitable.And as safe as possible NOW. Sorry!

Post-BP spill, oil cos that fought moratorium will survive ...
FORTUNE -- The moratorium on deepwater drilling in the Gulf of Mexico in the wake of the Deepwater Horizon oil spill ended back in October of 2010. Since ...
money.cnn.com/2011/...hornbeck_moratorium.fortune/index.htm

Forum List

Back