US Navy SEALS Come Out Against Obama

The OPSEC group says it is not political and aims to save American lives. Its first public salvo is a 22-minute film that includes criticism of Obama and his administration. The film, to be released on Wednesday, was seen in advance by Reuters.

Your first sentence contradicts the 2nd...already a mega-fail on your part.

Not every criticism of Obama is political.
Fail on your fail.

Its first public salvo is a 22-minute film that includes criticism of Obama and his administration"......please DO continue on how that is NOT political.....:lol::lol::lol:

"Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not. As a citizen, it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop leaking information to the enemy, it will get Americans killed." - Ben Smith, US Navy SEAL

Special ops group attacks Obama over bin Laden bragging, leaks - Yahoo! News
Lets; go back in time:

"Mr. President Reagan you did not defeat the Soviet Union, America did. The work of the American military, intelligence and their allies have taken down the Soviet Union. You did not. As a citizen it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop selling arms to the Iranians and Iraqis, it will get Americans killed." Joe Taxpayer

Yep.

"Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not. As a citizen, it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop leaking information to the enemy, it will get Americans killed." - Ben Smith, US Navy SEAL

Lets; go back in time:

"Mr. President Reagan you did not defeat the Soviet Union, America did. The work of the American military, intelligence and their allies have taken down the Soviet Union. You did not. As a citizen it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop selling arms to the Iranians and Iraqis, it will get Americans killed." Joe Taxpayer

I think Gorby my have had something to do with the demise of the USSR too

Lets; go back in time:

OK, let's.
"I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewinsky." -Bill Clinton.

Oops.
This is Obama's Swift Boat Veterans moment. And I love it!

“Scott Taylor, is a former Navy Seal who ran unsuccessfully for a Republican congressional nomination; it is undoubtedly simply a quirk of fate that Chad Kolton, onetime spokesman for the office of Director of National Intelligence in Gee Dub’s administration, is a representative for the OPSEC group”

:eusa_whistle:

And this took how long to come out? It was more of a case of they found him by a stroke of luck, then took him out. Ultimately though, by Obama exposing that America had killed Bin Laden; it led to a diplomatic crisis with Pakistan.

Forum List

Back