US Navy SEALS Come Out Against Obama

I work with USAF men and women every day supporting the 45th space wing. look, this guy needs to be careful. If he is still enlisted he knows by the UCMJ.

Chain of Command sir.

edit: these fella's are not enlisted. They can say what they please.

I guess my question to these men would be, is not Obama an American as well? Is he not the Commander in Chief? I would think killing Americans biggest enemy might warrant some celebration and boasting from time to time. This guys are sort of funny. Obama has done a good job of keeping the terrorists on their heels, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Oops.
This is Obama's Swift Boat Veterans moment. And I love it!

We all know what a pack of lies that was.

Actually it wasn't. And it was very effective. I haven't seen Obama boasting he personally machinegunned bin Laden in his campaign but if he ever thought about doing so this won't help.

My wife's uncle was a Commander in the Navy and was the officer above Kerry's commanding officer and he told me that it was a pack of lies. He voted for Bush the first time and then voted for Kerry.

We all know what a pack of lies that was.

Actually it wasn't. And it was very effective. I haven't seen Obama boasting he personally machinegunned bin Laden in his campaign but if he ever thought about doing so this won't help.

My wife's uncle was a Commander in the Navy and was the officer above Kerry's commanding officer and he told me that it was a pack of lies. He voted for Bush the first time and then voted for Kerry.

Oh, your wife's uncle said so. In that case you're right.

tool.

Oh, your wife's uncle said so. In that case you're right.

tool.

Thank you.

Obama didnt arrive from the golf course until the mission started.

Great leadership, no wonder America's top fighting men rebuke him.

No honorable soldier would say anything against the President in public.

It doesn't surprise me that you support dishonorable soldiers....not that there were really any in this phony chain email.

"Mr. President, you did not kill Osama bin Laden, America did. The work that the American military has done killed Osama bin Laden. You did not. As a citizen, it is my civic duty to tell the president to stop leaking information to the enemy, it will get Americans killed." - Ben Smith, US Navy SEAL
Stand-down, Sonny.

Park your swift-boat somewhere-else.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmsIR9BxOwo]CIA Chief Panetta: Obama Made 'Gutsy' Decision on Bin Laden Raid - YouTube[/ame]​

No honorable soldier would say anything against the President in public.

It doesn't surprise me that you support dishonorable soldiers....not that there were really any in this phony chain email.

Not a chain email.

A 20 + minute minute documentary by the SEALS / Spec Ops community.

Actually he arrived in the situation room at 2pm, 30 minutes before the first wave of helicopters took off. Check Ravi's link, and stop drinking the kool aid.

Forum List

Back