US Navy members blocked from getting Fox News

Why you interloping on KrustyFranks turf? He staked out the hack lying thingy a long time ago.

Your lame "libtard" name calling is a bit late and out of focus also.

I am a third(ormore) generation Republican looking back and up to Eisenhower and Goldwater. You on the other hand are a fruit fly.

Did someone ask what you are or are you that pathetic and self-absorbed that you feel compelled to offer details about yourself to people who didn't ask and couldn't care less?

Writer and inventor? Isn't that web-speak for unemployed alcoholic?

Did I ask you a question ccocroach? Did I single you out? When I want to see yor lips flapping you will know because I will offer it in a reply or your loggon name. My statement could be applied to several idiots on this thread. You are not the spokespeson for the idiots...Are You????

Your post is in response to mine. That's why the line goes from my post to your post.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Did someone ask what you are or are you that pathetic and self-absorbed that you feel compelled to offer details about yourself to people who didn't ask and couldn't care less?

Writer and inventor? Isn't that web-speak for unemployed alcoholic?

Did I ask you a question ccocroach? Did I single you out? When I want to see yor lips flapping you will know because I will offer it in a reply or your loggon name. My statement could be applied to several idiots on this thread. You are not the spokespeson for the idiots...Are You????

Your post is in response to mine. That's why the line goes from my post to your post.:cuckoo:

Wrong moron. A reply is a reply and a post is a post. There is no line. The shoe fit so you put it on. I just wanted to see if you were that stupid. You are.

It's not a crime to lie in the news.!

Exactly what Fox argued

the courts agreed

Fox went to court to argue for their right to lie and their right to lie was upheld in the courts

I'm calling BS.

And don't waste everyone's time repeating the same crap until you have read the decision and have a clue what you're talking about.

I read it. I've posted it here before.

Fox won because they have a legal right to lie, meaning that the reporters' termination for refusing to lie did not qualify them for whistleblower status. That was what fox argued and the courts agreed, overturning an earlier decision that had ruled the reporters' actions protected as they were refusing to break the law (by lying.)

Apparently Barak Hussein is confused. He still thinks he was annointed dictator, and that Americans no longer have freedom.

If anyone deserves to hear any news organziation they wish it's the people who fight for America's freedom.

It's disturbing, how some posters think America now should be a dictatorship, because their dictator is in office.

Get a grip fuckwit. Obama is the CIC. You want to dismantle the chain of command on what authority exactly?

What is scary and more and more apparent Mao Tse Huggy is that liberals do not tolerate any dissent.

They are communists and anti-American.

Apparently Barak Hussein is confused. He still thinks he was annointed dictator, and that Americans no longer have freedom.

If anyone deserves to hear any news organziation they wish it's the people who fight for America's freedom.

It's disturbing, how some posters think America now should be a dictatorship, because their dictator is in office.

Get a grip fuckwit. Obama is the CIC. You want to dismantle the chain of command on what authority exactly?

Both of you are wrong. Obama hasn't got jack shit to do with what ANOC lets pass through their web filters and onto government computers. Get a grip on reality.
So who made the decision?

What is scary and more and more apparent Mao Tse Huggy is that liberals do not tolerate any dissent.

a liberal cannot be a communist any more than red can also be green

Christ Mikey..get a fuckin grip. You come off like some idiot blond teen age bitch babysiter in a splatter film. The lights go out...The phone rings...there is a knock at the door...Mikey pees his panties...

The problem with you idiot fear mongering fundis is that thats all you see. The main difference between you and me is that I am not afraid of Obama and you are. It has nothing to do with political fundimentals. For the record I tried to get into the Air Force out of highschool so I could learn to fly bombers and drop bombs on the commies. I didn't have good enough grades cuz I was more interested in snow skiing and waterskiing than attending class. My bad.

Wrong moron. A reply is a reply and a post is a post. There is no line. The shoe fit so you put it on. I just wanted to see if you were that stupid. You are.

And your post was a reply.

Was it difficult to eat lead paint chips as a child without the benefit of opposable thumbs?

Exactly what Fox argued

the courts agreed

Fox went to court to argue for their right to lie and their right to lie was upheld in the courts

I'm calling BS.

And don't waste everyone's time repeating the same crap until you have read the decision and have a clue what you're talking about.

I read it. I've posted it here before.

Fox won because they have a legal right to lie, meaning that the reporters' termination for refusing to lie did not qualify them for whistleblower status. That was what fox argued and the courts agreed, overturning an earlier decision that had ruled the reporters' actions protected as they were refusing to break the law (by lying.)

Leave the quotes in your other pants?