US Naval Sea Cadets

Lycurgus

Who is Obama, really...??
Nov 22, 2008
Midwest
Since Summer Training 09 is underway at Camp Perry - Port Clinton, OH ........... I would like to share some personal experiences and thoughts with you.

The US Naval Sea Cadet program is for youths ages 11 - 17. It is, IMO simply the best overall program available for young men and women in our nation.

As the parent of a son who is active in this program and as a adult who is active in direct support of this program, I urge all parents to at least explore what the Sea Cadets have to offer.

I also urge anyone who has a division in their geographical area to please consider donating either funds, material goods or personal time to them. Their budget has been and is getting cut and these young people need support. Further, each division is very active in the local areas and in their states, doing community service work, so it all comes back to the community in some form. :clap2:

There are two links below, one for general information and exploration and the other has photo's of the summer training, thus far.

National Link
U.S. Naval Sea Cadet Corps National Resources Portal

Summer Training Photo's Updated over the next two weeks
CTC-Midwest - Home

If you want a factual answer, use the links provided.

If you wish a personal opinion, feel free to state so.

damn eots, perhaps lycurgus thought parents with kids would like some summer camps that dont cost an arm and a leg....where the fuck did the gay shit come from? can gay youth join a summer camp? what the hell we are talking 11 yr old to 17 yr olds....can goths join?

but alas we must wait for the answer from lycurgus...

A paramilitary youth organization.

Great idea if you're a big fan of setting your kid up to be a lifer, I suppose.

pre cadat training is simply that...and many times it will stop a kid from being a "lifer" as you call them...and why do you say lifer as if its a bad thing? do you think it is?

Forum List

Back