US National Debt is going up $1 million every minute.

I love that all the Democrats are now fiscal conservatives now that Hillary is in office. Oh wait!

I love all the Repubs who shout deficit until it is their party causing the spiral....them......silence..

The very definition of Hypocrisy!

I love that all the Democrats are now fiscal conservatives now that Hillary is in office. Oh wait!
For the most part Dems aren’t the fiscal Conservative party but that doesn’t mean they can’t call out conservative hypocrisy. Partisan aside, what sucks from a centrist POV is the fact that conservatives are supposed to be the fiscally responsible one that reign in spending and government growth. Progressives push social equality and humanitarian efforts. The two should have a healthy balance as the pendulum of power swings back and forth. Problem now is nobody seems to care about spending and debt

There is 70 bilion dollars in the budget targeted for education, .
While you're pulling numbers out of the air and paying off the debt by cutting education -- let's cut the VA budget to help pay for our 965 military bases around the world.
Lets not, since covering our war vets are legitimate Constitutional expenditures.

Education, whose budget is approx 70 billion dollars, is unnecessary spending.

We have a spending problem, so let's start cutting the spending we don't have any real authority to spend.

Education. I agree that we can close military bases overseas. We can stop sending money to other countries. We can do away with about 60% of the Federal governments. We can move taxes for SS and Medicare into separate lockboxes that our government cannot touch.

We can do away with unfunded requirements to the States and let them make up their minds if they want these programs or if they want to save the money.
I'm still listening. But even mentioning $70 b in education compared with $700 b in military spending ? ( which I guarantee you is largely unconstitutional when you look into where it goes.)

Exclusive: The Pentagon’s Massive Accounting Fraud Exposed

Trump sends Congress record high 'black budget' spy funding request

[
How does registering them prevent you from owning them?
Registration serves no purpose other than having on record the owner of all the guns.
There's no sound argument for the necessity of the state having on record the owner of all the guns.
As such, there's no sound reason for said registration.
This means the requirement for registration is an infringement on the right to keep ans bear arms and thus violates the constitution.
Track stolen and illegally transfered guns, such as guns sold to persons who's rights have been lost due to felony conviction.
Track stolen guns: This only allows the gun to be tracked back to the registered owner, which accomplishes nothing,
Felony confiscation: The state does not have to register guns for this to happen.

There's no sound argument for the necessity of the state having on record the owner of all the guns.
Actually tracking back to the last registered owner accomplishes a lot.
Track stolen guns: If the gun was stolen, the original owner doesn't matter, and one stolen, registration will not allow anyone to track anything.
No crime has ever gone unsolved because the gun could not be traced back to its legal owner.

There's no sound argument for the necessity of the state having on record the owner of all the guns

For the most part Dems aren’t the fiscal Conservative party but that doesn’t mean they can’t call out conservative hypocrisy. Partisan aside, what sucks from a centrist POV is the fact that conservatives are supposed to be the fiscally responsible one that reign in spending and government growth. Progressives push social equality and humanitarian efforts. The two should have a healthy balance as the pendulum of power swings back and forth. Problem now is nobody seems to care about spending and debt

You have no right to even say the word hypocrisy after eight years of Obama and him doubling the Federal debt. What did you say then? Conservatives are as upset with establishment Republicans as they are with Democrats. If Trump didn't sign Congresses budget and shut down the government like he did you all would be screaming like you did before. So you are the hypocrite, not true conservatives who hate big government and the spending.

You have no right to even say the word hypocrisy after eight years of Obama and him doubling the Federal debt. What did you say then? Conservatives are as upset with establishment Republicans as they are with Democrats. If Trump didn't sign Congresses budget and shut down the government like he did you all would be screaming like you did before. So you are the hypocrite, not true conservatives who hate big government and the spending.
bush5.jpg
bush2.jpg

Registration serves no purpose other than having on record the owner of all the guns.
This means the requirement for registration is an infringement on the right to keep ans bear arms and thus violates the constitution.
Track stolen and illegally transfered guns, such as guns sold to persons who's rights have been lost due to felony conviction.
Track stolen guns: This only allows the gun to be tracked back to the registered owner, which accomplishes nothing,
Felony confiscation: The state does not have to register guns for this to happen.

Track stolen guns: If the gun was stolen, the original owner doesn't matter, and one stolen, registration will not allow anyone to track anything.
No crime has ever gone unsolved because the gun could not be traced back to its legal owner.

There's no sound argument for the necessity of the state having on record the owner of all the guns

Obama pulled the US out i
of the worst economic crisis since the Depression...GOP induced.

trump on the other hand....was handed a healthy economy on the way up....and he STILL is ballooning the Deficit.

Why do i have no right to say hypocrisy? I didn’t think Obama was fiscally responsible. I would have done many things differently.

The real question I have is... if you are a conservative upset at how irresponsibly our government spends then why are you wasting energy fighting against Dems who are angry about it as well? Even if it is disingenuous or for political reasons, it still supports what you want, right? So why waste time calling them hypocrites when you could use them to strengthen your calls for a more fiscally responsible government?

Forum List

Back