Us nasty old conservatives forced a black man outta his spot in the GOP

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
The Slimes is reporting that Steele is dropping his bid for re-election to the post as GOP Chair.

All those evul whitey conservative Tea Party white folks must just be hatin' on the black man.

Lib talkin' pointless predicted this day at 4:13 p.m.! :cool:

The Slimes is reporting that Steele is dropping his bid for re-election to the post as GOP Chair.

All those evul whitey conservative Tea Party white folks must just be hatin' on the black man.

You guys are trying to prove wrong the saying "Once you go black, you never go back".

Not going to happen.

Meet your next Chair:

Rent-Is-Too-Damn-High.jpg

You guys are trying to prove wrong the saying "Once you go black, you never go back".

Not going to happen.

Meet your next Chair:

See? Now you are just being silly. He can't be the Republicans' next chair.

He's a black man.

Come on.

Old white (mostly middle aged, pot-bellied MALE) conservative Republicans wouldn't EVER want to have a black person as their chair!

Not going to happen.

Meet your next Chair:

He's a black man.

Come on.

Old white (mostly middle aged, pot-bellied MALE) conservative Republicans wouldn't EVER want to have a black person as their chair!

Yes Because the last 2 years didn't happen.

the same Republican party you are talking about today. Elected Steel in the first place.

Try and keep up.

Not going to happen.

Meet your next Chair:

He's a black man.

Come on.

Yes Because the last 2 years didn't happen.

the same Republican party you are talking about today. Elected Steel in the first place.

Try and keep up.

Well, that WAS kinda the point I was making. :lol:

But thanks for not grasping the use of irony.

Guilty conscience of just another thinly veiled attempt to use a black person as a tool?

:eusa_eh:

Guilty conscience of just another thinly veiled attempt to use a black person as a tool?

Neither, you always dishonest fuckwit.

It was, as I noted in the first place, a PREDICTION about the endless prospects for cynical dishonesty from liberoidal scum like you!

True story!

:thup:

From what I see on a regular basis from quite a few conservatives on this Board, I would say that your characterization of conservatives in the thread title is fairly accurate.

It was, as I noted in the first place, a PREDICTION about the endless prospects for cynical dishonesty from liberoidal scum like you!

True story!

Ah, so you're using Steele as a tool...as I thought.

Not going to happen.

Meet your next Chair:

manifold is the next RNC chair?

From what I see on a regular basis from quite a few conservatives on this Board, I would say that your characterization of conservatives in the thread title is fairly accurate.

Bullshit.

We all see the occasional racist troll piece of crap. But other than those mutants, we see almost nothing that can honestly be called racism by the conservatives.

A better and more honest case can be made that the deliberate pandering offered by sanctimonious liberal Democratics constitutes racism.

True story!

Your spin remains as dishonest as you always are. No surprise.

And you lied anyway. Nothing is as you thought. We all see that you can't think.

Only a bunch of Race baiting idiot Liberals would try and say He was forced out for any other reason other than a 20 million dollar fund raising shortfall. The mans performance has been abysmal.

End of story.

The funniest part is 2 years ago when rightwingers were jizzing all over themselves in excitement over Steele's win.

lol, and I TRIED to explain to them, at the time, but would they listen? Noooooooo.......

True story!

And you lied anyway. Nothing is as you thought. We all see that you can't think.
:lol: You used him as a tool. It is understandable that you can't admit that to yourself.

:lol: You used him as a tool. It is understandable that you can't admit that to yourself.

No, stupid. I used the report from The NY Slimes to offer a prediction. And we both know it's an accurate one, too. We also know that you lack any hint of a shadow of a ghost of a glimmer of enough integrity to ever admit it.

Not going to happen.

Meet your next Chair:

He's a black man.

Come on.

It has nothing to do with the fact that he is a black man.

It has everything to do with the fact that the Republicans think that the rent is too damn low.

Not going to happen.

Meet your next Chair:

He's a black man.

Come on.

It has nothing to do with the fact that he is a black man.

It has everything to do with the fact that the Republicans think that the rent is too damn low.

The rent is fine. But if you are a landlord in the State of New York and the City of New York and have the misfortune of getting a fucking deadbeat as your "tenant," good fucking luck collecting your rent or evicting the deadbeat.

There are some truly vile, nasty shitty people in the landlord biz. But there are plenty of scumbag tenants, too.

The TAXES iz too DAMN high!

Forum List

Back