US military withdrawal from Germany?

The U.S. should withdraw it troops from around the world and let the world deal with Russia, China, North Korea and Iran...

Why waste our resources protecting countries that thumb their noses at us?

Like Germany could even begin to fend off Russians in this day and age.

They have too many Muslim traitors to even defend their own country.

Why should we protect Germany from Russia when they let themselves be overrun by filthy Muslims?

A Russian invasion would be an upgrade.

(At this point)

Sad but true, and I know a lot of Germans.

Why should we protect Germany from Russia when they let themselves be overrun by filthy Muslims?

A Russian invasion would be an upgrade.

(At this point)

Sad but true, and I know a lot of Germans.

I say let withdraw all U.S. Troops around the world, invade Mexico and put troops at their Southern Border!

It would benefit it the U.S. more than protecting Germany from Russia...

Always the same funny Trumpments. We protected you from the Russians during the cold war.

Always the same funny Trumpments. We protected you from the Russians during the cold war.
LOL Germany couldn't fight its way out of a wet paper bag much less stop the Russians, the ONLY thing that stopped Russia during the cold war was US troops being there ENSURING a nuclear response if we lost.

LOL Germany couldn't fight its way out of a wet paper bag much less stop the Russians, the ONLY thing that stopped Russia during the cold war was US troops being there ENSURING a nuclear response if we lost.

I don't know why all US-Americans are idiots. In case the Russians had invaded Germany France had made out of Germany - including all US soldiers here - a nuclear hell the Russians never would had been able to pass. That's it. Game over. Tilt.

Last edited:

I don't know why all US-Americans are idiots. In case the Russians had invaded Germany France had made out of Germany - including all US soldiers here - a nuclear hell the Russians never would had been able to pass. That's it. Game over. Tilt.

LOL France would have been nuked by the US if it Nuked US troops

LOL France would have been nuked by the US if it Nuked US troops

For sure not, if you had not prefered to do suicide, because we speak here about a nuclear war, which could had destroyed the whole planet. When France would had been able to stop this before it had happened with whatever drastic method, then we Germans had agreed. We had been lucky because "... in those days people will seek death and will not find it. They will long to die, but death will flee from them." The death of a few US-American soldiers and all Germans would had been only a very little collateral damage.

Last edited:
Is Germany paying us to be there?

No. We don't charge you, although you are here. No one pays anyone in the Nato. Germany pays the own forces - the USA pays the own forces. What Trump says is in general the worst nonsense any president of the USA ever said. When the USA likes to minimize the exorbitant costs of the own military machinery then you will have to reduce your army. In Germany are 35,000 of your soldiers. Throw them out and you have less costs ... or not ... this depends on other factors too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back