US Military verses The Sniper

theliq

Platinum Member
Jul 12, 2011
Australia,Mullaloo
The dreadful posts by the person calling himself "The Sniper"regarding the shooting of 16 innocent Afghanis is one if not the most Banal posts "16 KILLS TO OBAMA" I have witnessed on Usmessage......he should be taken to task......everyone is intitled to his or her opinion I know but his is just too much.

His ignorance knows no bounds or self control.

This carnage leaves the Afghans in shock and merely allows the Taliban to glean more support.

The soldier in question by all accounts is a 38 family man with two daughters,why did he do it.

Lets be frank here,many mainly Army Military are now completely traumatised,this is very evident with the mental state of returning soldiers from Afghanistan,suicides are up 30%,mental illness and prolonged trauma have risen sharply over the past few years.

When soldiers return home,famlies and loved ones have to cope with a different person,its all well and good that The Sniper persists in his rants but he gives no concern for these personel and their families.

The soldier in question,has already served three missions in Iraq and has served the US for over 11 years..........what would drive someone to do this crime,for that is what it is.......Mental Breakdown that's what,and sympathy should go out to him and his family and the innocent victims of his night(he was wearing night goggles) shooting spree.

What must it be like for those in Afghanistan,young people,single people,taken from leafy peaceful homes to a horrific a war zone, a situation they could never imagine when they SIGNED UP,not knowing if your next patrol will be your last......its life on a knife edge,it's total stress that the likes of me would or probably could ever endure.

But some on here think it's a joke.......well there is NO FUCKING JOKE.....

Katz mentions that Drugs are in use in these zones.......well I am not surprised and I for one would never condem anyone in this situation to use a substance......to get through their ordeal.
The professional soldier is disiplined and a courageous person and Americans should be proud that they are prepared to put their lives on the line.

PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE.......I want you to read this and understand what it means......because self preservation is what we naturally want as humans.....They are prepared to die and sacrifice their lives.......and only OUR COMPLETE RESPECT IS DUE TO THEM...RESPECT.

I personally feel that Americans give so much to the world,they also pay the heaviest price,not only in lives but those that suffer mental illness in all its guises.......which affects themselves long term but their family and friends,plus the many that returned maimed.Their lives have changed for ever.

Some posters flippently blame President Obama.....what complete cretins:cuckoo:

NO Sniper to you and your ILK,you need to be told,I personally would kick you sorry ASS all the way to Kandahar and you would just curl up into the foetal position and cry.

The wife,children,parents and friends of the soldier must be in total shock.

Time to think of them and the Afghani families in trauma.

Sniper,even by your name alone proves you are PATHETIC.

theliq

Last edited:
  • Banned
The dreadful posts by the person calling himself "The Sniper"regarding the shooting of 16 innocent Afghanis is one if not the most Banal posts "16 KILLS TO OBAMA" I have witnessed on Usmessage......he should be taken to task......everyone is intitled to his or her opinion I know but his is just too much.

His ignorance knows no bounds or self control.

This carnage leaves the Afghans in shock and merely allows the Taliban to glean more support.

The soldier in question by all accounts is a 38 family man with two daughters,why did he do it.

Lets be frank here,many mainly Army Military are now completely traumatised,this is very evident with the mental state of returning soldiers from Afghanistan,suicides are up 30%,mental illness and prolonged trauma have risen sharply over the past few years.

When soldiers return home,famlies and loved ones have to cope with a different person,its all well and good that The Sniper persists in his rants but he gives no concern for these personel and their families.

The soldier in question,has already served three missions in Iraq and has served the US for over 11 years..........what would drive someone to do this crime,for that is what it is.......Mental Breakdown that's what,and sympathy should go out to him and his family and the innocent victims of his night(he was wearing night goggles) shooting spree.

What must it be like for those in Afghanistan,young people,single people,taken from leafy peaceful homes to a horrific a war zone, a situation they could never imagine when they SIGNED UP,not knowing if your next patrol will be your last......its life on a knife edge,it's total stress that the likes of me would or probably could ever endure.

But some on here think it's a joke.......well there is NO FUCKING JOKE.....

Katz mentions that Drugs are in use in these zones.......well I am not surprised and I for one would never condem anyone in this situation to use a substance......to get through their ordeal.
The professional soldier is disiplined and a courageous person and Americans should be proud that they are prepared to put their lives on the line.

PUT THEIR LIVES ON THE LINE.......I want you to read this and understand what it means......because self preservation is what we naturally want as humans.....They are prepared to die and sacrifice their lives.......and only OUR COMPLETE RESPECT IS DUE TO THEM...RESPECT.

I personally feel that Americans give so much to the world,they also pay the heaviest price,not only in lives but those that suffer mental illness in all its guises.......which affects themselves long term but their family and friends,plus the many that returned maimed.Their lives have changed for ever.

Some posters flippently blame President Obama.....what complete cretins:cuckoo:

NO Sniper to you and your ILK,you need to be told,I personally would kick you sorry ASS all the way to Kandahar and you would just curl up into the foetal position and cry.

theliq
I want to know how this post above is designated "OLD" as I have only just made it. :thewave:theliq:confused:

The dreadful posts by the person calling himself...

theliq

the soldier should have thought of his family before he acted out. poor impulse control? Who knows? Head injury? Military is at fault, but the soldier should have sought help. MAybe he did. who knows?

I am informed that the guy has been in the military for a little over 10 YEARS he was on his 4th overseas tour of duty.

Two of those tours was in Iraq.

Was the guy stressed much, ya think?

But this guy systematically assassinated innocent men wiomen and children in their homes.

Obviously he's nuts and needs to be put away where he can never again hurt anybody.

• Banned
I am informed that the guy has been in the military for a little over 10 YEARS he was on his 4th overseas tour of duty.

Two of those tours was in Iraq.

Was the guy stressed much, ya think?

But this guy systematically assassinated innocent men wiomen and children in their homes.

Obviously he's nuts and needs to be put away where he can never again hurt anybody.
edit,in many ways I agree but then I can sitting on my Ass speaking to you here,but there is something very wrong where a person in the military,a honed expeirenced solder can act in this way.
Here clearly intended to do this act as he took night goggles with him.

I still ask the question of where the monitoring was,surely his behaviour would have altered.

This wasn't a young kid this was a mature man.....no doubt it will all come out in the wash....if they have a local court deal with this matter,he will surely be executed.

This is a terrible act...and the Taliban will make much of it methinks.just saying. steve

Forum List

Back