US military rules under review after soldiers surrendered pistol to Mexican troops on American soil

I think the argument for controlling immigration is something all Americans ought to be able to agree with, I mean, unless you are very rich or you’re the Koch Brothers or a corporation.
----------------------------------------- or a third worlder that wants your extended family in the USA .

It's against our constitution for American soldiers to be deployed WITHIN the United States.

I know Republicans and Trump want desperately to turn this country into a police state, but we aren't there yet.

D4jSSXnXkAoQ1U-.jpg

We will fight back at the ballot box no matter how many Russians help Trump and the GOP.

Keep fighting back. If the dummies continue to "fight back" over such non-existent issues instead of doing their job and governing the country Trump will win bigger in the next election.
Well, that just underscores my New Wave Christian and the Traditional Christian. The Traditional Christian believe babies in cages is a bad thing. Traditional Christians believe needy billionaires aren't actually "needy" and don't need tax cuts. Traditional Christians don't want people facing medical bills to go homeless. There are all kinds of things Traditional Christians believe in that Trump's New Wave Christians don't consider at all.

^What is this bibblety babble?

Your knowledge of all things Christian could fit on the head of a pin, or on top of your head, pinhead.

I saw interviews with a couple of border Patrol agents who felt that these weren't Mexican authorities at all. They were cartel dressed as Mexican authorities.

cartels , mexican military , gangs , mexican politicians , mexicans . All sounds like the same thing to me . The only solution is to knock them down and find out WHO they are Tipsy .

"Mexico’s Soldiers recently pulled guns on our National Guard Soldiers, probably as a diversionary tactic for drug smugglers on the Border. Better not happen again! We are now sending ARMED SOLDIERS to the Border. Mexico is not doing nearly enough in apprehending & returning!" - President Trump
--------------------------- and as expected , mexico is the enemy and has been pushing 'mex' over the border for 70 - 100 years . Its their way of maybe turning TEXAS blue in 2020 .

It's against our constitution for American soldiers to be deployed WITHIN the United States.

I know Republicans and Trump want desperately to turn this country into a police state, but we aren't there yet.

D4jSSXnXkAoQ1U-.jpg

We will fight back at the ballot box no matter how many Russians help Trump and the GOP.
Lets get more specific on defining "within" How wide is the Mezkin/US DMZ? Lets make it 5 miles and allow full military within/ You ok with that snifflez ?
Lets put some tanks, helicopters and shit down there and let the border patrol work with customs' fatass affirmative action chicken bone suckers check visas and passports at the narrow gates.
Let the meatheads do like their IsntReally owners do with their "Pals".
Kill a couple hundred every night with gunships and even the birds and butterflyz will get permits to cross the border within a week

from what i hear , there were always USA Military on the border . Also hear that USA had Forts on the border .

D4jSSXnXkAoQ1U-.jpg

------------------------------------- seems to me that you are simply a 'mexican' agent . --- --- and i find that to be more worrisome then if you were a Russian Agent DeanRD .

No need for forts. Motion detection and an infrered camera with gps coordinates for the coyote and his puppies. An F14 can be there(anywhere) in 15 minutes if it's too long a jeep/hummer ride

i post simply to show feckheads that they are 'fos' as far as the American Forts on the USA Border from the past LMe .

i mean , hey , DeanRD posts like he thinks that he knows something . -------------- --- but maybe not eh DeanRD .

No need for forts. Motion detection and an infrered camera with gps coordinates for the coyote and his puppies. An F14 can be there(anywhere) in 15 minutes if it's too long a jeep/hummer ride

An F14? It would take a lot longer than 15 minutes. Those jets have been retired from service for decades. Might have to wipe off the dust first.

An F14? It would take a lot longer than 15 minutes. Those jets have been retired from service for decades. Might have to wipe off the dust first.

Now, that's an idea. Contract border control air support to Iran. They could use the money.

Forum List

Back