US Military Puts On Gay & Lesbian Drag Show: Are We Now A Global Joke?

The difference is that in the past a gay harassing another man for sex would have had the gay guy kicked out. Now the poor guy refusing to get his ass stuffed is the one kicked out for being an intolerant homophobe.

According to statistics, horrible ones at that, those who should fear sexual harassment in the military are overwhelming females being harassed by hetero males.

I must apologize for embarassing you but the truth of the matter is this>>>>

The Washington Times

Victims of sex assaults in military are mostly men

Women are more likely to speak up

By Rowan Scarborough

The Washington Times

Monday, May 20, 2013

More military men than women are sexually abused in the ranks each year, a Pentagon survey shows, highlighting the underreporting of male-on-male assaults.

Liar.

Fact Check: Military Sexual Trauma . NOW | PBS

][/QUOTE]

You are confused because you do not get the big picture. I will explain this as nicely as possible even though you took the low road.

You do not understand statistics to begin with. Your stats quoted 'percentages' my source "The Washington Times" reported actual numbers. I hope you understand the difference. Since there are far fewer Women in the military even though the 'percentage' of women sexually abused is higher, the actual numbers of men suffering sexual abuse is much higher.

I hope this clears up your confusion and remember name calling is not conducive to a good debate.

Yes....according to a new book out.

"Sinners and Citizens" explores how sexual habits changed in Sweden during its development from an agrarian society into a modern welfare state. Jens Rydström examines the history of homosexuality and bestiality in that country to consider why these sexual practices have been so closely linked in virtually all Western societies.
The link is most boys will screw anything with a hole. There's no "link" beyond that.

And most bestiality, like most sodomy, is committed by heterosexuals. So is most rape and most child molestation. I wouldn't go there if I were you.

We're talking about the rate, not the raw number. More heterosexuals drive cars too, because there's more of them.
The beasts have been an issue since Adam had only sheep to screw, so fix your side then bitch about theirs. You won't approve of homosexuality either way and you should be honest about that. This is little more, if any at all, than guilt by association.

You do know this merely underscores the basis for homophobia? Fear.

Newsflash! Gays have been showering alongside straights in those showers for decades.

The difference is that in the past a gay harassing another man for sex would have had the gay guy kicked out. Now the poor guy refusing to get his ass stuffed is the one kicked out for being an intolerant homophobe.

According to statistics, horrible ones at that, those who should fear sexual harassment in the military are overwhelming females being harassed by hetero males.

As a woman ... This ^^^

By the way, I have photos of my PawPaw in drag on stage at some Navy thing, and he was definitely hetro and a notorious womanizer. They did silly things all the time to bring some fun into their stressful, frightening lives.

Sweden one of the most liberal nations in the world regarding sex if not the most has seen a big increase in bestiality as has New Zealand since the legalization of gay marriage.

You are confused because you do not get the big picture. I will explain this as nicely as possible even though you took the low road.

You do not understand statistics to begin with. Your stats quoted 'percentages' my source "The Washington Times" reported actual numbers. I hope you understand the difference. Since there are far fewer Women in the military even though the 'percentage' of women sexually abused is higher, the actual numbers of men suffering sexual abuse is much higher.

I hope this clears up your confusion and remember name calling is not conducive to a good debate.
I don't remember seeing a link to that source. care to provide one.

I don't remember seeing a link to that source. care to provide one.

Sure, since I am a newby I was not allowed to post links for awhile.

Victims of sex assaults in military are mostly men - Washington Times

As a woman ... This ^^^

By the way, I have photos of my PawPaw in drag on stage at some Navy thing, and he was definitely hetro and a notorious womanizer. They did silly things all the time to bring some fun into their stressful, frightening lives.

I regret to inform you that Sailors have a long history of being known as queer.

“If it weren't for the Navy, I wouldn't be the gal I am today”
~ Oscar Wilde on The Navy

The Navy's social structure is not very complicated. There are the lifers, deck apes and the dirt-bags. If anyone decides to escape the reigns of terror before their 20 year heirmark is up, they are thereby considered a shit-bag or more Politically Correct:Dirt-bag. For the masochistic sheep, which 20 years of "honorable" service is required, are given the name "lifers".

The Navy prides itself on being the "most educated force on earth". This is the same force that has personnel that defecate in their pants, piss in showers, go days, even weeks without changing underwear, masturbate in public restrooms and consider AFN the most patriotic thing since a flag colored dildo.

Because the Navy operates in what can be best described as a "Caste" system, personnel are in a perpetual state of being screwed, blued and tattooed by anyone that happens to out rank them. This gives them a lower self esteem than most civilians that work in the fast food industry. Resulting in a work force that is so dysfunctional that it thinks it's absolutely normal to talk to trees, urinate on themselves while in the mess hall, have homosexual trysts aboard ship and huff helium in the attempt to have one last high.

In the early 1970's an attempt was made to modernize the enlisted dress blue uniform in order to improve morale in the lower ranks. This uniform change was welcomed by all hands except the Chief Petty Officers. The CPOs screamed,wined and cried like spoiled babies until the top brass relented and again shafted the peons. Unfortunately, when it comes to CPOs, the Navy Officer Corps. are either too afraid or just plain lazy to properly supervise these glorified enlisted turds.

The Navy's social structure is not very complicated. There are the lifers, deck apes and the dirt-bags. If anyone decides to escape the reigns of terror before their 20 year heirmark is up, they are thereby considered a shit-bag or more Politically Correct:Dirt-bag. For the masochistic sheep, which 20 years of "honorable" service is required, are given the name "lifers".

The Navy prides itself on being the "most educated force on earth". This is the same force that has personnel that defecate in their pants, piss in showers, go days, even weeks without changing underwear, masturbate in public restrooms and consider AFN the most patriotic thing since a flag colored dildo.

Because the Navy operates in what can be best described as a "Caste" system, personnel are in a perpetual state of being screwed, blued and tattooed by anyone that happens to out rank them. This gives them a lower self esteem than most civilians that work in the fast food industry. Resulting in a work force that is so dysfunctional that it thinks it's absolutely normal to talk to trees, urinate on themselves while in the mess hall, have homosexual trysts aboard ship and huff helium in the attempt to have one last high.

In the early 1970's an attempt was made to modernize the enlisted dress blue uniform in order to improve morale in the lower ranks. This uniform change was welcomed by all hands except the Chief Petty Officers. The CPOs screamed,wined and cried like spoiled babies until the top brass relented and again shafted the peons. Unfortunately, when it comes to CPOs, the Navy Officer Corps. are either too afraid or just plain lazy to properly supervise these glorified enlisted turds.
Where did you get that steamy pile? I wasn't in the Navy but was in the Coast Guard, which is structured like the Navy. We had the same uniforms with the addition of a small shield on the coat sleeve.

We universally hated the Airforce look uniform change, I find it hard to believe enlisted Navy embraced it and given the nature of the rest of your diatribe I'm not changing my mind.

Forum List

Back