US Military ha suckedraw eggssince WW2

Not all wars are fought to destroy the enemy, many military engagements are carried on simply to achieve a political objective that diplomatic means could not achieve. Many of our Indian wars were conducted simply to remove the Indians from their land, and were considered successful wars in that they achieved that objective. Korea might be another case achieving its objective. If the goal in Korea was simply to return the the status of Korea to its preinvasion condition then it was also a success. What was our goal in Vietnam, in Iraq? What is our goal in Afghanistan?

USS Missouri in Tokyo Bay Surrender Ceremony!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Sept 1945

Should have HANGED Emporer Hirohito - as culpable as Hitler......................

In 22 years on active duty I nor my team ever failed a mission...........

My bet is there are about a dozen others on this board who can make the same claim for a different time period.......(10 years, 20 years etc....)

My bet is there are about a dozen others on this board who can make the same claim for a different time period.......(10 years, 20 years etc....)

I will not doubt you; gin's act is moldy. gi n istry ingt ojo ke.

win a world war in 4 years on 2 fronts

America was the least-damaged and most victorious in WW2

The Military doesn't fail missions, the douche bags in the Pentagon and White House do.

I registerd forthe draft in Sept1971 - they chose not not have me

The Military doesn't fail missions, the douche bags in the Pentagon and White House do.

Our unit failed a few missions, yet they earned the unit citiation or whatever it's called. Maybe it has to do with the missions?

Motherfucker if you really wanted to serve they would have took you, you were just a coward who skipped out on Nam. I don't think the US Army recruiters offices were closed in September 1971.

They couldn't afford the time and money it would take to dry you out, ginswiller.

I only started drinking when I turned 21.
And haven't stopped since.

You need to carry one of these around all the time:

DOT-3475-2T.jpg

Wow I am shocked they didn't want you. I mean can you imagine the radio chat when your unit would be under attack and that were waiting on you to call in CAS. Everyone would have been dead LOL

Wow I am shocked they didn't want you. I mean can you imagine the radio chat when your unit would be under attack and that were waiting on you to call in CAS. Everyone would have been dead LOL

That thought had occurred to me; either that, or he'd have probably given the wrong grid coordinates and had them put the ordinance right on top of his own position. I have a feeling numerous American lives were saved, when that fool didn't go to Vietnam! What's really scary, is that if he HAD enlisted, the army might have sent him to OCS!:D

Forum List

Back