US Military Commercials

Cain

Air Force DEP
Nov 14, 2010
Tennessee
I decided to take 1 commercial from each branch, and show them on here, just to have a video for everyone to watch on each branch. I like them just because they show the awesome uniforms lol (ABU's not Class A's) I really love the ABU's more then Class A's, idk why, I guess just because their cheaper haha. Here we go:

United States Army

United States Navy

United States Air Force

United States Marine Core

United States Coast Guard

Hope yalll like them, tried to get decent ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're called ABU's now? Back in the day we just called em "cami's".

I used to think they where BDU's but apparently their ABU's now. Their is supposed to be different types for different jobs. Security Forces where's ABU's, here is a website of what I will get to wear, I believe:

Airman Battle Uniform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They are phasing out the BDU for the ABU, if I understand correctly. I like the Air Force ABU's a LOT!

I used to think they where BDU's but apparently their ABU's now. Their is supposed to be different types for different jobs. Security Forces where's ABU's, here is a website of what I will get to wear, I believe:

They are phasing out the BDU for the ABU, if I understand correctly. I like the Air Force ABU's a LOT!

ABU is an airforce term. Army calls them BDU's Not sure what the navy calls them, Marines mostly just call them cammies.

They are phasing out the BDU for the ABU, if I understand correctly. I like the Air Force ABU's a LOT![/QUOTE]

ABU is an airforce term. Army calls them BDU's Not sure what the navy calls them, Marines mostly just call them cammies.[/QUOTE]

I just got out of the military AF after six years and those ABU's are just crappy old BDU's with a new color, they really suck and are no improvement over the post 30 years of unifroms the AF has had. The Army and the Marines have the best unifroms and everyone calls there BDU's the shit they wear to work:eusa_drool:

ABU is an airforce term. Army calls them BDU's Not sure what the navy calls them, Marines mostly just call them cammies.

Oh ok, sorry for making the mistake.

ABU is an airforce term. Army calls them BDU's Not sure what the navy calls them, Marines mostly just call them cammies.[/QUOTE]

I just got out of the military AF after six years and those ABU's are just crappy old BDU's with a new color, they really suck and are no improvement over the post 30 years of unifroms the AF has had. The Army and the Marines have the best unifroms and everyone calls there BDU's the shit they wear to work:eusa_drool:[/QUOTE]

I just really like the pattern on the ABU, I really cannot wait to earn it, I just, love their look idk why lol. I really cannot wait to earn the Security Forces Beret.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:140&biw=1366&bih=667

Not sure if that is the correct one as of now, but I believe that is the correct beret, correct me if I am wrong please

Last edited:
I just really like the pattern on the ABU, I really cannot wait to earn it, I just, love their look idk why lol. I really cannot wait to earn the Security Forces Beret.
I was Security Police for almost ten years and I hated that fuckin' beret! It's like havin' a rubber o-ring around yer head and it doesn't give any shade protection either.

I wore the Army BDU hat or just a plain adjustable baseball style hat whenever possible.

The current version is hot. There is no lightweight version as the BDU had. They're supposed to take out a layer of fabric in the ABU jacket to make them a little cooler.

I was Security Police for almost ten years and I hated that fuckin' beret! It's like havin' a rubber o-ring around yer head and it doesn't give any shade protection either.

I wore the Army BDU hat or just a plain adjustable baseball style hat whenever possible.

I am just going to be proud to earn it. Do you know if they've changed the style of beret since you where in?

The current version is hot. There is no lightweight version as the BDU had. They're supposed to take out a layer of fabric in the ABU jacket to make them a little cooler.

Yea, I read about that, honestly, I just can't wait to be able to wear it, and show the world I can do something with myself.

I am just going to be proud to earn it. Do you know if they've changed the style of beret since you where in?

Yea, I read about that, honestly, I just can't wait to be able to wear it, and show the world I can do something with myself.
:beer:

No "Summer Weight" cami's anymore? That's gotta suck, especially when they're new and feel like denim.

No "Summer Weight" cami's anymore? That's gotta suck, especially when they're new and feel like denim.
It does indeed suck. But I only have to wear mine for another two hours, tops. :tongue:

Forum List

Back