US Military and Use in Cities

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
The US Military will shatter if ordered into US Cities against US Citizens unless a catastrophic event causes it. The Military will not enforce Martial law simply because some President orders it. NDAA or NO NDAA.

Such a move would cause a civil war to erupt, with some units following orders while others did not. And even among the Units trying to follow orders there would be desertion and sabotage. With troops and Officers refusing to comply.

The event that would not shatter the Military would have to be Country wide for a Country wide Martial law to be followed. Even local events would have to be so catastrophic that the Military could not see the National Guard handling it successfully.

I am a Delusional Paranoid that does not trust the Government but I spent 16 years in the Marine Corps and studied lots of military history. There is no way the Military enforces Martial law with out something being so catastrophic they feel there is no other way. Even then I suspect some dissent would occur.

I dunno we have lots more foreigners in the military now who joined as a fast track to citizenship.

Why would someone from American Samoa care about shooting up Peoria?

Aslo an all voluntary military is different from a drafted one.

Remember we used our military on citizens several times in our history.
The civil war kinda stands out.
Troops against union strikes, etc.
Heck the president even ordered a bombing strike on striking coal miners once.

Last edited:
Really?

How do you know the sheeple won't knuckle under, just like they handed over all their gold to FDR?

How do yo know that your nosey-assed Gladys Kravitz neighbor won't finger you as a "right wing extremist"?

NAAAAAHHHH!
...That'll NEVER happen in America! :rolleyes:

I dunno we have lots more foreigners in the military now who joined as a fast track to citizenship.

For one the Officer Corps would rupture.For another Joe blow private knows what is and is not right.

Really?

How do you know the sheeple won't knuckle under, just like they handed over all their gold to FDR?

How do yo know that your nosey-assed Gladys Kravitz neighbor won't finger you as a "right wing extremist"?

NAAAAAHHHH!
...That'll NEVER happen in America! :rolleyes:

does the word sheeple come with a tin foil hat?

For one the Officer Corps would rupture.For another Joe blow private knows what is and is not right.
How many officers and Joe Blow troops ran roughshod over the WWI vets trying to get their due?

How many officers and Joe Blow troops ran roughshod over the WWI vets trying to get their due?

Not that many. And it was a different time. The DC protest was a very small part of the Army.

The US Military will shatter if ordered into US Cities against US Citizens unless a catastrophic event causes it. The Military will not enforce Martial law simply because some President orders it. NDAA or NO NDAA.

Such a move would cause a civil war to erupt, with some units following orders while others did not. And even among the Units trying to follow orders there would be desertion and sabotage. With troops and Officers refusing to comply.

The event that would not shatter the Military would have to be Country wide for a Country wide Martial law to be followed. Even local events would have to be so catastrophic that the Military could not see the National Guard handling it successfully.

I am a Delusional Paranoid that does not trust the Government but I spent 16 years in the Marine Corps and studied lots of military history. There is no way the Military enforces Martial law with out something being so catastrophic they feel there is no other way. Even then I suspect some dissent would occur.
Oh you mean like a "False Flag Operation" similar to "Fast and Furious"?

If that happens I think 50% of the Military would go a long with it.

Good to know you would stand with the American people. I wouldn't rule out foreign troops under the NATO flag to enforce the order.
I for one will stand with anyone that refused to follow an order against US citizens, and am prepared to die for it, and I know many like minded.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyBKz1wdK0M]Boiling Frog Syndrome - Have You Become a Boiled Frog? - YouTube[/ame]

Absolutely like Abu Grabass?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyBKz1wdK0M]Boiling Frog Syndrome - Have You Become a Boiled Frog? - YouTube[/ame]

thats the sheople for you.we lose more and more of our freedoms constantly gradually over the years itching closer and closer to nazi germany and the sheople are clueless just like this frog is.

Last edited:
Another important fact to note is that this disgusting display of repeated military and globalist industrial complex propaganda is due to the fact that most media outlets are owned by 6 corporations with direct connections to all the major defense contractors.
There are many patriotic Americans within the U.S. military now, and many like the Oath Keepers who are disgusted by the upper brass and their push to use them against their own people.
The upper levels of our military have been hijacked by the globalists and are being directed to slowly implement the use of troops against Americans.
The only chances we have as a free people are the continued waking up of the populace and, perhaps more importantly, individual service members refusing to act against the people as the globalists move into their final phase of the destruction of America.

Good to know you would stand with the American people. I wouldn't rule out foreign troops under the NATO flag to enforce the order.
I for one will stand with anyone that refused to follow an order against US citizens, and am prepared to die for it, and I know many like minded.

If they have their way thats the way it will be.I just hope the sheople finally get to the point where they do something about it before its too late.

Forum List

Back