US Might free Jonathan Pollard

JoeB131, et al,

We'll have to agree to disagree.

That said, what Pollard got was excessive.
(COMMENT)

As I said before, Jonathan POLLARD passed classified information to both South Africa and China; not just Israel.

He was in it for the money and would sell anything to anyone, for a price.

Most Respectfully,
R

So, why does Israel treat this POS that Dante would relegate to the depths of Hel like a hero? It begs the question, is Netanyahu and the gang of the same ilk?

So why do your fellow ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST SCUM treat child murderers as saints and elevate them to hero's. This also begs the question, are all muslims ISLAMOMAZI TERRORIST SCUM ?

JoeB131, et al,

We'll have to agree to disagree.

(COMMENT)

As I said before, Jonathan POLLARD passed classified information to both South Africa and China; not just Israel.

He was in it for the money and would sell anything to anyone, for a price.

Most Respectfully,
R

So, why does Israel treat this POS that Dante would relegate to the depths of Hel like a hero? It begs the question, is Netanyahu and the gang of the same ilk?

So why do your fellow ISLAMONAZI TERRORIST SCUM treat child murderers as saints and elevate them to hero's. This also begs the question, are all muslims ISLAMOMAZI TERRORIST SCUM ?

The ZioNazi spokesnut of London is nothing more or less in its passion for genocide.

Stop whining already Pbel! Sheese!

language and attitude like his only make the situation worse.

Take care Aris...your pandering for Israel may not save you...

Israel vandals hit mosque, church as Christians threatened

The ZioNazi spokesnut of London is nothing more or less in its passion for genocide.

Another illiterate ISLAMONAZI using an oxymoron. How can you defend the rights of the Jews to a homeland while at the same time trying to wipe them out ?

I don't live in London anymore than you live in mecca

Your pandering to islam will just end in misery and violence at the end of the day. Already Europe is looking to mass deportations and repatriations of muslims because of the problems they cause.

Why do you assume I need saving and how does this threaten me?

Hate mongers come in all forms. It is not an excuse but you are comparing a few perpetrators vs the considerable number of those that would willing and eagerly harm jews.
Churches are being attacked far too frequently throughout africa, middle east and asia.
Muslims blow up mosques without a care of the worshipers, the fact that books are inside or that it is the same allah they pray to even if some of their beliefs are different. How many millions have muslims killed of their own faith?
I don't care if it is the church of satan or a wicca coven site, I don't think religious sites should be targeted. But the hypocrisy of a muslim pointing fingers when thousands of mosques and churches have been not just spray painted by blown up with worshipers inside is as bad.
Speak up when muslims corrupt your faith and harm anyone, even other muslims. Condemn their actions and do something to put a stop to their hate before you point out the flaws in others.

Another illiterate ISLAMONAZI using an oxymoron. How can you defend the rights of the Jews to a homeland while at the same time trying to wipe them out ?

I don't live in London anymore than you live in mecca

Oxymoronic ZioNazi fits you well because you are clearly demented in you're view of the world. Get help.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back