US may abandon Pak-Afghan supply route

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Pakistan has already blocked a key supply route for the US-led Nato force in Afghanistan on September 30, 2010 after a cross-border helicopter attack in which three Pakistani troops were killed. The move came a day after Pakistan threatened to stop protecting the Nato/ISAF supply routes to Afghanistan after a series of cross border aerial attacks by the Afghanistan based international forces, killing several innocent Pakistanis, including three soldiers.
US may abandon Pak-Afghan supply route
us20army20afghanistan20screwed.gif

sounds to me like we should have seen this coming;

The oil tankers have been torched a few weeks after Interior Minister Rehman Malik’s statement that the Nato/ISAF authorities were themselves responsible for the safety of its supply lines, and that the Pakistan’s federal and provincial governments cannot provide security to the 4,000 trucks, which travel across Pakistan daily.

either way this just adds to the over burdening and issues of supply tail/logistics, requiring more hvy. lift air assets to fill in.

Just when are getting units in place for a big push too.

Pakistan is not part of the solution, it is the key problem.

I say we bomb the major population centers of Pakistan, which are crawling with people who hate us.

When we Brits defeated the Germans in WW2, carpet bombing the Nazis definitely worked.

• Banned

I say we bomb the major population centers of Pakistan, which are crawling with people who hate us.

When we Brits defeated the Germans in WW2, carpet bombing the Nazis definitely worked.

Britan was all but done for, the Yanks came in and won the war

Pakistan is the key ally of USA and so has reopened the route.

If Pakistan helps arm the Muslim freedom fighters in Indian-occupied Kashmir, USA should not now interfere.

We help you, so you must help us... USA should give Pakistan better bombs to fight Hindu terrorists.

Germany was demonized by Britain.

USA should have done peace deal with Germany to end war. Germany was a good Christian country and did nothing wrong. Germany was on good terms with Muslim peoples at the time.

Germany was demonized by Britain.

USA should have done peace deal with Germany to end war. Germany was a good Christian country and did nothing wrong. Germany was on good terms with Muslim peoples at the time.

Afghanistan was a good Buddhist country before the Muhammadan destroyed it.

Iraq was a good Christian country before the Muhammadan destroyed it.

Muhammadanism is a dreadful curse.

Alexis de Toqueville...
I studied the Koran a great deal. I came away from that study with the conviction there have been few religions in the world as deadly to men as that of Muhammad. So far as I can see, it is the principal cause of the decadence so visible today in the Muslim world and, though less absurd than the polytheism of old, its social and political tendencies are in my opinion to be feared, and I therefore regard it as a form of decadence rather than a form of progress in relation to paganism itself.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/River-War-Sir-Winston-Churchill/dp/1598184253/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1288411221&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: The River War (9781598184259): Sir Winston S. Churchill: Books[/ame]

Pakistan is the key ally of USA and so has reopened the route.

If Pakistan helps arm the Muslim freedom fighters in Indian-occupied Kashmir, USA should not now interfere.

We help you, so you must help us... USA should give Pakistan better bombs to fight Hindu terrorists.

A Muzzie jihadist calling others terrorists. Allah loves irony. :clap2:

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Last edited:
[SIZE="]Gunmen killed a driver today and torched more than two dozen stranded tankers carrying fuel from Pakistan to Nato troops in Afghanistan.

Allah is a terrorist.:eek:

Muslim attack on 9/11, killing 3,000
Ongoing Muslim genocide in Darfur and southern Sudan, 4 million killed
Muslims slaughter 60 Christians in church in Iraq
Muslim bombings in Mumbai, India kill 250, 700 injured
Muslim bombings in Londin, 53 killed, 700 injured
Multiple Muslim bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured
Muslim bombing in Bali nightclub, 202 killed, 300 injured
Muslim bombing attacks in Russia kill 300
Musim attack on Beslan, Russia school, 344 killed including 186 children
Muslim attack on the Christian community in Demsa,
Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people
Muslim attack on the Hindu Ram temple in India; one of the most holy sites of Hinduism, 6 dead.
Muslim bombings in India, over 60 killed and over 180 injured in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival
Muslim bombings in Varanasi, India, series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station, 28 killed and over 100 injured
Muslim bombings in India, 21 explosive devices, 56 dead and 200 injured.
Muslim bombings in Delhi, India, 30 people dead and 130 injured, followed by attack two weeks later, 3 people dead.
Muslims kill at least 174 people and wound numerous others in attacks in Mumbai.
Muslims detonate car bomb in Pakistan shopping district, killing over 110 killed and over 200 injured.
Muslim suicide bomber in Somalia detonates in hotel hosting a graduation ceremony for local medical students, killing four government ministers as well as other civilians.
Muslim suicide bomber in Pakistan drove into a volleyball pitch as people gathered to watch a match killing more than 100 people
Muslims attack mosques in Pakistan, killing nearly 100 and injuring many others
Muslim attacks on the Hindu Raghunath temple, India, 25 dead.
Muslim bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured.
Muslim suicide attack on Indian parliament kills 7, wounds 12
Muslim machine gun attack on Hindu temple in India. 31 dead, 86 injured

Forum List

Back