US Marines defile dead Afghans on camera

Kill them in any manner possible no matter how brutal but then respect their corpses.

Does that not sound completely ridiculous to you?

It sounds completely ridiculous, to me, to do anything to their corpses. Completely immature.

I never said it wasn't immature but then you see how much respect you have for a guy that was trying to kill you a few seconds before you killed him and get back to me.

ok then.

it makes an excellent recruitment video for terrorist

Even if this didn't happen, these guys would still get recruits to fight us numb nuts, there are not alot of computers with internet access in bumfuck Afghanistan and Pakistan, hell its hard to find a house with electricity.

Even if this didn't happen, these guys would still get recruits to fight us numb nuts, there are not alot of computers with internet access in bumfuck Afghanistan and Pakistan, hell its hard to find a house with electricity.

there is no question this video will go viral through the Muslim world and no doubt will be used as a propaganda and recruitment tool...numbnuts

there is no question this video will go viral through the Muslim world and no doubt will be used as a propaganda and recruitment tool...numbnuts

They already have all the "propoganda" they need faggot, which is mostly all lies and bullshit.

So the fuck what if they pissed on a dead guy?

We want them to kill people and then respect them?

Seems contradictory to me.

Now ask me if filming the act was stupid then I'll agree that maybe these soldiers weren't too bright but it's no big deal.

and people said that we would take on many of the traits of the scum that we're fighting. i can actually remember a time when we held ourselves above such nonsense. heck, now it's encouraged by many.

Bullshit.

This stuff has been going on on battlefields since there have been wars. It's just the first time some idiots video taped themselves doing it.

Are you really that naive?

Weird. My dad never much talked about pissing on dead bodies in WWII. I guess honor was more important then.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
and people said that we would take on many of the traits of the scum that we're fighting. i can actually remember a time when we held ourselves above such nonsense. heck, now it's encouraged by many.

Bullshit.

This stuff has been going on on battlefields since there have been wars. It's just the first time some idiots video taped themselves doing it.

Weird. My dad never much talked about pissing on dead bodies in WWII. I guess honor was more important then.

Those guys did their share of dirt in WW2, abusing Krauts and Japs, they just didn't have any video cameras to upload the videos on youtube yet idiot. To say "honor" was more important back than is childish and niaeve.:cuckoo:

It seems libs get more outraged by this stuff than they do when these muslim whackos chop off a man's head...Go figure. How about the Russian news network report on what Putin's Russia does to muslim terrorist:eusa_whistle:

We get pissed off because it makes all Americans look bad. Unpatriotic shits like you do not care.

Bullshit.

In general people who served in WWII talked very little about the experience.

But then again just because one man you knew didn't talk about it does not mean it didn't happen.

There's that naivete again

Bullshit.

In general people who served in WWII talked very little about the experience.

But then again just because one man you knew didn't talk about it does not mean it didn't happen.

There's that naivete again

Also keep in mind WW2 was shorter than the Afghanistan conflict, this war is the longest one in our history so far. Plus, there was no youtube back than for Soldiers to upload videos, plus Soldiers weren't under the microscope that they are now, if a Marine farts in the desert in Afghanistan they will face a court martial for it.

Bullshit.

Those guys did their share of dirt in WW2, abusing Krauts and Japs, they just didn't have any video cameras to upload the videos on youtube yet idiot. To say "honor" was more important back than is childish and niaeve.:cuckoo:

What happened to any that did (if it was reported)?

What you guys fail to see is that we, as a country, are better than pissing on dead bodies. Don't let yourself be lowered to the level of the scum that we're trying to wipe off the face of the planet.

What you guys fail to see is that we, as a country, are better than pissing on dead bodies. Don't let yourself be lowered to the level of the scum that we're trying to wipe off the face of the planet.

Back in those times Soldiers and Marines had a more free hand to get the job done, war crimes and other atrocities like that didn't start being reported until the Vietnam war when the press was following our troops every move. War is a ugly thing, if you really think all our troops were acting like boy scouts and saints during WW2 you are completely off the mark.

Last edited:

Yeah we're so much better that we're always invading some country for one thing or another and killing people for no good reason.

Back in those times Soldiers and Marines had a more free hand to get the job done, war crimes and other atrocities like that didn't start being reported until the Vietnam was when the press was following our troops every move. War is a ugly thing, if you really think all our troops were acting like boy scouts and saints during WW2 you are completely off the mark.

Never said they were boyscouts but it sure seems like there was more honor. I know my father would never even have thought about pissing on a dead body in WWII.

Let me ask you this. Do you think they should have pissed on them? What punishment should they receive? And if it were your brother who was pissed on, would you seek revenge?

tell you what, slick, when you spend three or four extended combat tours, feel free to come on back and tell us how much better you are than them.

until then, have a heaping helping of fuck off, otay?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Back in those times Soldiers and Marines had a more free hand to get the job done, war crimes and other atrocities like that didn't start being reported until the Vietnam was when the press was following our troops every move. War is a ugly thing, if you really think all our troops were acting like boy scouts and saints during WW2 you are completely off the mark.

Never said they were boyscouts but it sure seems like there was more honor. I know my father would never even have thought about pissing on a dead body in WWII.

Let me ask you this. Do you think they should have pissed on them? What punishment should they receive? And if it were your brother who was pissed on, would you seek revenge?

I am completely neutral on the deed. It's human nature, battlefield bravado whatever else you want to call it.

Go ahead and punish them. Make them to KP or march in place for 48 hours.

I'd want revenge if anyone invaded my country and killed my brother even if they didn't piss on him.

tell you what, slick, when you spend three or four extended combat tours, feel free to come on back and tell us how much better you are than them.

I'm really not that slick. But I do know the difference between right and wrong and the meaning of honor. I was taught that by a vet.

I'm really not that slick. But I do know the difference between right and wrong and the meaning of honor. I was taught that by a vet.

see above

:thup:

I don't think they should have pissed on them, but I can understand why they did it. I was in the Military for 7 years and did 2 deployments to the Middle East, I was never in direct combat but I served with people who were, when you are sent on multiple deployments you end up dehumanizing your enemy in order to be able to successfully kill them and survive, this is something civilians have trouble comprehending apparently. No disrespect to your father but if he did piss on a dead Jap or Kraut, you think he would tell you about it? nobody who's really been in the shit likes to go around talking about it.

As far as the punishment for these Marines, I think they should be given a stern talking to and a refresher course on the ROE's and Geneva conventions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back