US Marines defile dead Afghans on camera

i can see it now...

the joint chiefs were just settling in for a briefing and grabbing a cup of coffee. an aide pops in the room and whispers in the ear of one of them. his eyes fly wipe open as he blurts "they did f'ing what?!?!?!?"

there's another thread about this....and someone brought up the Geneva convention and how wrong this was. Yes, it's wrong. But our enemy could care less about the Geneva Convention, they don't follow it and they never will. Why should we? This war on terrorism is completely different than WWII. You knew who you're enemy was. When our soldiers are captured, i'm sure the enemy would do alot worse than peeing on them...how about a beheading people?? Where's this ok in the Geneva convention?? But darn, our american soldiers are just horrible people!

They can piss on em dead or alive for all I care.

there's another thread about this....and someone brought up the Geneva convention and how wrong this was. Yes, it's wrong. But our enemy could care less about the Geneva Convention, they don't follow it and they never will. Why should we? This war on terrorism is completely different than WWII. You knew who you're enemy was. When our soldiers are captured, i'm sure the enemy would do alot worse than peeing on them...how about a beheading people?? Where's this ok in the Geneva convention?? But darn, our american soldiers are just horrible people!

Couldn't AGREE with you more!

As you said OUR TROOPS are so horrible!
Remember these are the SAME horrible troops that evidently MOST Americans who will jump to conclusions about BUT NEVER heard with AS MUCH coverage how were killed while handing out candy to kids carrying bombs!

These 4 despicable (IF TRUE by the way..) Marines are NOT representative but the rest of the world and idiots on this board also will jump to say that's what is the norm!

CASE IN POINT??
The Liberation of Iraq took 6 years, 3,000 more deaths and $600 billion because traitor/cheerleaders made statements like these and again total LIES/Exceptions at the most...

Durbin (D) "must have been done by Nazis, Soviets --action of Americans in the treatment of their prisoners.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid(D) "War is lost",
U.S. Rep. Murtha(D) "Our troops killed innocent civilians in cold blood,”
Senator Kerry(D) "American soldiers going into the homes of Iraqis in the
dead of night, terrorizing kids and children."
Senator Obama(D) .."troops are air-raiding villages and killing civilians,"

AND where is the outrage against these statements ?
NO ONE and yet all of the above were NOT the normal activities! RARE exceptions of war and YET Obama was ELECTED BECAUSE of these STATEMENTS!!!

So the fuck what if they pissed on a dead guy?

We want them to kill people and then respect them?

Seems contradictory to me.

Now ask me if filming the act was stupid then I'll agree that maybe these soldiers weren't too bright but it's no big deal.

Now ask me if filming the act was stupid then I'll agree that maybe these soldiers weren't too bright but it's no big deal.

and people said that we would take on many of the traits of the scum that we're fighting. i can actually remember a time when we held ourselves above such nonsense. heck, now it's encouraged by many.

Could care less.

I don't know if you live in a state where an actual terrorist attack has happened.

Most of these people understand blood for blood. Some guy kills you..you kill them.

But they get very angry about this sort of thing.

And that leads to some fucked up shit.

ya like mental illness,rapes,spousal abuse, suicides

The closest you've come to war is playing video games, punkass

and people said that we would take on many of the traits of the scum that we're fighting. i can actually remember a time when we held ourselves above such nonsense. heck, now it's encouraged by many.

HYPERBOLE ALERT!!! "now it's encouraged by many"

ONCE again idiots who CAN'T seem to distinguish between abnormal, NOT the normal, US soldier (which 99.9% of the US troops are!!!) and the extremely rare (AND NOT YET proven to be a REAL event by the way)!

You are as most hyperbolic bound people committing "jumping to conclusion" syndrome!

A) We don't know if this is a valid event or manipulated by the way!
B) WE DO KNOW IT is NOT an everyday, common even much less in your words:
"encouraged by many"!!!

Stop it! Your type of encouragement is exactly what a TERRORIST CHEERLEADER like these guys would do and IT KILLED MORE PEOPLE and cost $600 billion!
STOP IT!!!
$male_cheerleader4.jpg

Killing the Taliban is the highest sign of NOT respecting them possible so no, we don't want them to "respect" them; however, we expect them to act with dignity and by pissing on dead bodies they disrespect themselves and the uniform they're wearing.

a video that recently surfaced online showing what appears to be several Marines in uniform urinating on corpses.

Video Appears To Show Marines Urinating On Bodies, Sparking Military Investigation | Fox News

But watch Anti-Americans (including IDIOTS on this board) will take these 4 idiots that are 2/1,000th of one percent of US troops in ME as the norm.. as WHAT all US troops do rather then the exception of a .002% of the 200,000!

WHY? Because the MSM has to make the exceptional, the abnormal NEWS!

And you anti-Americans? YOU will CHEER THIS!
YOU will encourage this NEWS and again.. who WINS? The Terrorists!

Rather then making it sound like a daily every day routine.. the MSM could have made this as an exception! STATE that NOT ALL US TROOPS do this but 2/1000 of 1%.. a
rare event..stupid but nevertheless NOT the RULE!

what do you think news is, fuckwit?

:eusa_hand:

Perhaps these Marines should have treated the Taliban as they treat their enemies. Would you PC sensitive twits be satisfied if
the Marines should they have dragged them ALIVE to the national soccer field and behead them live on TV?

islime is the most fucked up shit. If the quran were written on softer paper, I'd wipe my ass with it

Oh goody.

Thanks for sharing.

You're the type of asshole that invites terrorists to kill people you don't like in the first place. You know. Americans.

Fucktard, islime invites terrorism. Get your little head out of your ass.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth: Allah's Apostle said...I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy)

Quran: I will cast terror into the hearts of those who have disbelieved, so strike them over the necks, and smite over all their fingers and toes

Quran Jihâd (holy fighting in Allâh's Cause) is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allâh knows but you do not know.

Quran Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Sorry..Nazi.

Your ilk just loves to demonize people. The only criteria is that they are different from you.

Perhaps these Marines should have treated the Taliban as they treat their enemies. Would you PC sensitive twits be satisfied if
the Marines should they have dragged them ALIVE to the national soccer field and behead them live on TV?

That's not the standard.

The standard is how we live as civilized humans. The United States is the beacon of human rights and dignity.

That's not the standard.

The standard is how we live as civilized humans. The United States is the beacon of human rights and dignity.

I understand it's not that standard -
I also understand there are a lot of 18 and 19 year old kids trying to kill these fuckers and common sense doesn't always prevail in a teenager's mind.
The media will be more outraged with urinating Marines than they are when some American gets his head sawed off on television by some Taliban scumbag.

That's not the standard.

combat is about as dehumanizing an experience as i can imagine, and extended, repeated tours only make it worse.

i agree with what you say, but i won't condemn these men for what they allegedly did.

a video that recently surfaced online showing what appears to be several Marines in uniform urinating on corpses.

Video Appears To Show Marines Urinating On Bodies, Sparking Military Investigation | Fox News

But watch Anti-Americans (including IDIOTS on this board) will take these 4 idiots that are 2/1,000th of one percent of US troops in ME as the norm.. as WHAT all US troops do rather then the exception of a .002% of the 200,000!

WHY? Because the MSM has to make the exceptional, the abnormal NEWS!

And you anti-Americans? YOU will CHEER THIS!
YOU will encourage this NEWS and again.. who WINS? The Terrorists!

Rather then making it sound like a daily every day routine.. the MSM could have made this as an exception! STATE that NOT ALL US TROOPS do this but 2/1000 of 1%.. a
rare event..stupid but nevertheless NOT the RULE!

The AP article on the subject does not pretend that it's a daily routine, it reports it fairly. Go whine about something else.

Karzai condemns video of urination on corpses - Yahoo! News

That's not the standard.

I understand it's not that standard -
I also understand there are a lot of 18 and 19 year old kids trying to kill these fuckers and common sense doesn't always prevail in a teenager's mind.
The media will be more outraged with urinating Marines than they are when some American gets his head sawed off on television by some Taliban scumbag.

^ I dont think that last sentence is true man.

That's not the standard.

combat is about as dehumanizing an experience as i can imagine, and extended, repeated tours only make it worse.

i agree with what you say, but i won't condemn these men for what they allegedly did.

reasonable. it's looking like they'll be punished anyhow. hopefully just a slap on the wrist.

Full court and dishonarable discharge for all involved.

And I felt the same damn way when some did it in Nam.

AND MOST AND ALWAYS that happens.. BUT
1) AGAIN this is NOT yet verified event..still some question as to veracity!
2) IT IS AN EXCEPTION.. NOT AN everyday every soldier event.. BUT
the MSM the majority of which HATES the US military while LOVING OBAMA will
take every opportunity to make it the RULE to the general public which just as
these CHEERLEADERS including Obama daily cheered the terrorists!

$male_cheerleader4.jpg

Forum List

Back