US Marine protests McCain at the polling site:

Wow... look.. more baseless liberal sloganeering

Welcome our newest troll to the fold... I'm sure bobo the clown, kirkybot, and orange_juice are happy
I'm glad to be here.. It kinda feels lonely on the bottom of the pile for the first time in eight years doesn't it?

I'm glad to be here.. It kinda feels lonely on the bottom of the pile for the first time in eight years doesn't it?

I'm always on top and come out on top.... I'm on top of the conservative movement that will not go away.. I am on top of earning a living and taking care of my own needs... I am on top in a happy personal life...

I find joy in doing everything I can to fight against Obama's radical leftist policies... and I look forward to continuing that til he is out of office

This is the true voice of the military. Those in the military who supported McCain just don't want to admit Iraq has been a pointless war. I admire this guy, and hope to see more of him in the future.

How dare you speak for the military. I'm not even a Republican, but ignorant fucks like you disgust me. When you go over there and you fight, then you can decide what the "true voice" of the military is. I have plenty of friends who served in Iraq, some agreed with it, some didn't. There is no "true voice" of the military. There is only the voice of the individuals who served.

I hope you find the exit from here as quickly as you found the entrance. We already have enough retarded trolls around here.

The military will naturally support their commander in chief during a time of war. Just like Vietnam, Iraq will be proven to be a failure in the history books.

funny, I didn't know that mccain was the commander in chief

I hope you find the exit from here as quickly as you found the entrance. We already have enough retarded trolls around here.

Don't take offense, these guys call you names even if they are winning.

Retard and libtard are some of their more intellectual comments.

I can't see the video here, but if he was legally protesting, he had the right to and it also takes courage to stand up for your beliefs when many of your fellow Marines or soldiers don't agree.

That's what they are putting it on the line for. Freedom of speech is still alive.

Forum List

Back