US Marine patrolling US border has a terrifying warning for Americans after what he found

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
US Marine Patrolling US Border Has A Terrifying Warning For Americans After What He Found ⋆ Freedom Daily
To all of you out there who think those of us who supported, and voted for, then candidate Donald Trump because we are xenophobic and racist, here is your wake up call. A former United States Marine Patrolling the Mexico-Texas Border has a chilling message for you and all Americans.

============================================================================

People warn and warn and warn, experts warn and warn and warn
yet we still have clueless idiots who can only claim............

Paranoid
That's not true
It's a conspiracy
Here's a news flash Sweden said the same thing
Germany thought the same thing
Italy thought the same thing....................

Now they are to the point of their biggest regret " THEY DIDN'T BELIEVE SHIT" now they do just a little too late.

US Marine Patrolling US Border Has A Terrifying Warning For Americans After What He Found ⋆ Freedom Daily

in reference to the above citation------I have information-----from real live Mexicans----this tidbit
about ten years ago. ----Mexico is chock full of muslims-----easily passing from mexico to the US---
hot on trying to convert Mexicans to islam, very much involved in the drug trade, ----and REAL
HARD CORE JIHADISTS in 'philosophy' They might just as well be something like a
Hezbollah infection

This came out years ago but nobody cared.

so true-----the newspaper that Mexicans read in my city is EL DIARIO. My Spanish is very rudimentary ----
but I was able to make note of little 'islam' propaganda comments here and there in announcements or
"opinion" Do not quote me since my Spanish is not good enough----but it felt like INFILTRATION to me.
My impression is that ATTACHED Mexicans----ie family people -----are faithful to THE CHURCH

Forum List

Back