US Man Sues to Seize Flotilla Ships

I can't help it if the third grade name callers in our government are incorrect.

That is just Israel's propaganda bullcrap.

Propaganda hu. So tell us, what do they launch missiles, rockets and mortars at? Army bases? Army check points? Or schools, malls and day care centers?

How about suicide attacks? Were those directed at Army checkpoints or patrols? Or Pizza parlors and Bus's.

Tell us where do they set up their launch points for Mortars, rockets and missiles? The tops of houses or apartment buildings or empty fields? Where are their command and control bunkers? Under Hospitals and schools and Apartment buildings? Or out in non civilian areas?

They aim them at military targets and illegal Israeli settlements in occupied Palestinian territory.

They aim at shopping malls, schools, daycare centers. Already established fact. So you are claiming those are military targets?

Their suicide attacks were aimed at Pizza Parlors and transit bus's. Again Military targets?

Well wait, they did send a retarded kid with a suicide vest against an Israeli check point. I guess using kids and the mentally handicapped at that is showing good military tactics?

As for Illegal settlements, guess what dumb ass, full of civilians including women and children.

Go ahead name for us the last attack on a military base.

Propaganda hu. So tell us, what do they launch missiles, rockets and mortars at? Army bases? Army check points? Or schools, malls and day care centers?

How about suicide attacks? Were those directed at Army checkpoints or patrols? Or Pizza parlors and Bus's.

Tell us where do they set up their launch points for Mortars, rockets and missiles? The tops of houses or apartment buildings or empty fields? Where are their command and control bunkers? Under Hospitals and schools and Apartment buildings? Or out in non civilian areas?

They aim them at military targets and illegal Israeli settlements in occupied Palestinian territory.

They aim at shopping malls, schools, daycare centers. Already established fact. So you are claiming those are military targets?

Their suicide attacks were aimed at Pizza Parlors and transit bus's. Again Military targets?

Well wait, they did send a retarded kid with a suicide vest against an Israeli check point. I guess using kids and the mentally handicapped at that is showing good military tactics?

As for Illegal settlements, guess what dumb ass, full of civilians including women and children.

Go ahead name for us the last attack on a military base.

According to the Geneva convention not all civilians are protected persons. Israeli settlers are not protected persons i. e. they are not "civilians" in that sense.

That might be why the UN does not consider Palestinians to be terrorists.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back