US Lost Eight Jets in Worst Air Loss in One Day Since Vietnam War

Worst air loss?
They were destroyed on the ground.

But in any case we should not have stayed longer than 6 months in Afganistan.

It appears that out airbase sucurty is not much better than our embassy security.

Last edited:
They were destroyed by Afghan "partners in peace" wearing American military uniforms. Who is giving them these uniforms. If they were stolen who was told about the theft and precautions not taken?

They were destroyed by Afghan "partners in peace" wearing American military uniforms. Who is giving them these uniforms. If they were stolen who was told about the theft and precautions not taken?

They bought them at the surplus store or they were stolen from the laundry. That's what happens when you outsource logistics and support.

US Lost Eight Jets in Worst Air Loss in One Day Since Vietnam War – Secrets of the Fed

Now why didn't we hear about this in the media? Hmmmm....I was told we had The Taliban whooped!....pesky media...lying is what they do best.

Is there anything this admin cant fuck up?

Not that I can think of.

Taliban Attack Afghanistan US-British Base, Kill 2 US Marines; Prince Harry Safe - ABC News Says 2 were damaged not destroyed.
Deadly attack on base in Afghanistan destroys five aircraft, damages 3 | Fox News says 5 were destroyed 3 damaged
Two US service members killed at Afghan camp where Prince Harry is based - World News no mention of planes being destroyed
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/17/world/asia/green-on-blue-attacks-in-afghanistan-continue.html?_r=0 says 8 were damaged or destroyed

My article says 8 were destroyed none of the msm articles say that.

Forum List

Back