US lawmakers sent threatening letters with white powder

I hope you are wrong avatar. But I remember the terror of the anthrax attacks. I would not let my kids touch the mail. And what frightened me most was how little the so-called "experts" knew about it. When they told us to "microwave the mail" I was like "Are you effin retarded?".

I knew from the get-go that the post office was most at risk. And I ain't no anthrax expert. I'm just a middle class mom with a full brain.

I hope im wrong too. But when revolutionaries are talking about their plans to relive the summer of 68 this year, I think it's foolish to pretend as though nothing is likely to happen. Especially since the gas will be continuing to go up and the food will rise to match it.

Sadly, you haven't seen anything yet. The violence you will see this year will make this pale in comparison.
.....And, everyone was given PLENTY OF NOTICE.....

....if they'd been PAYING ATTENTION!!!!

WARNING 1: 2008!!!

WARNING 2: CURRENT!!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!!

judgment_day_terror.jpg

Anti-'Bagger "Psychic"
BUMP!!

An intern opened the mail.:(

A SUSPICIOUS white, powdery substance delivered in the mail yesterday to the office of U.S. Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa., in a Center City skyscraper - sparking a homeland security and hazmat scare - turned out to be cornstarch, police said.

An intern opened a letter containing the powder in Toomey's office, on the 17th floor of 8 Penn Center, said Officer Tanya Little, a police spokeswoman.

Powder mailed to Toomey's office found to be harmless

My bets are on an "Occupy" terrorist. But of course we'll probably never find out.

Ha ha. In Special Olympics they offer "Honorable Mention". I'm not sure if he'd even qualify for that. :lol:

My avatar seems to upset him for some reason. Hmmm. Theories?

He used the term bubblehead, an obvious projection...... :cool:

Forum List

Back