US lags behind Germany and China

Way to go, Trump.

China, Germany Step Up as U.S. Retires From World Leadership

The U.S. traditionally takes point in the search for common approaches to the big global issues of the day at G-20 summits. Not this time.

When world leaders meet in Hamburg on Friday, China and Germany will move in to usurp the U.S.’s role.

The two industrial powerhouses of Asia and Europe are being nudged into an informal alliance to pick up the leadership baton that the U.S. is accused of having dropped since President Donald Trump’s inauguration earlier this year, according to diplomats and officials from several Group of 20 members.
<more>
In losing world wars and poor driving skills.:badgrin:

Almost two-third of the posts in this thread have been deleted due to being completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. Multiple posters have been thread banned and a few others infracted. If you aren't going to discuss the topic then don't post.

if Germany is the free world leader now,how come we still have bases over there?....just asking?.....
Military alone is not an indicator of being the world leader. Innovation and economic activity are also important. Both China and Germany have policies of engaging other nations in major trade. China has two projects going that could give a commanding lead in world leadership. The New Silk Road, part of which is already complete and running. The part that they are actively working on is a six lane freeway from China to all of Europe. Also they are working on agreements to build a high speed railroad along the same route. Then there is their OBR, a road and railroad system connecting the Middle East, Africa, and Europe.

They are building, already have a lot of it built, a canal system that brings water from the water rich south to the north. They are farming land that has not been farmed before.

if Germany is the free world leader now,how come we still have bases over there?....just asking?.....
Military alone is not an indicator of being the world leader. Innovation and economic activity are also important. Both China and Germany have policies of engaging other nations in major trade. China has two projects going that could give a commanding lead in world leadership. The New Silk Road, part of which is already complete and running. The part that they are actively working on is a six lane freeway from China to all of Europe. Also they are working on agreements to build a high speed railroad along the same route. Then there is their OBR, a road and railroad system connecting the Middle East, Africa, and Europe.

They are building, already have a lot of it built, a canal system that brings water from the water rich south to the north. They are farming land that has not been farmed before.

my question stands....why does the new leader of the free world need our troops over there?.....

Way to go, Trump.

The U.S. traditionally takes point in the search for common approaches to the big global issues of the day at G-20 summits. Not this time.

When world leaders meet in Hamburg on Friday, China and Germany will move in to usurp the U.S.’s role.

The two industrial powerhouses of Asia and Europe are being nudged into an informal alliance to pick up the leadership baton that the U.S. is accused of having dropped since President Donald Trump’s inauguration earlier this year, according to diplomats and officials from several Group of 20 members.
<more>
The world is disgusted how we treat out own POTUS who was VOTED INTO OFFICE but sore losers continually whine and cry and attack him nonstop. What country would think us a world power when we are so divided by whiners?
wrong. retarded.

my question stands....why does the new leader of the free world need our troops over there?.....

they are not needed.

Way to go, Trump.

<more>

What....Germany is going to have more Panda's than us now? That's your definition of "lagging" behind?:cuckoo:

Economic leader... Because they're smart enough to train and educate their workers. Go bills, and get a quarterback. Looks like California is going back to being a desert...
Right they are smart enough to educate their own citizens. While we go across the world and educate other countries citizens. Even our big corporations, instead of training an American, are training and then importing a foreigner. That is complete utter bullshit. They should not do that.
They are not training them. foreigners have cheap education and are more interested in science Etc than our students. But many thanks to the GOP for screwing up our Education and Training Systems in order to save the rich from paying their fair share, Dupe.

the usa needs germany as a staging ground and as a base for treating their wounded.
they have other countries in that area they can do that in....
then do it. move your entire highend hospital to hungary or poland. do not pretend that you are defending germany. that is insulting.
did i say that or did you?.....i asked what the fuck are they there for....i said in another thread that your country and England should able to defend themselves and all i got was bullshit replies.....

the usa needs germany as a staging ground and as a base for treating their wounded.
they have other countries in that area they can do that in....
then do it. move your entire highend hospital to hungary or poland. do not pretend that you are defending germany. that is insulting.
did i say that or did you?.....i asked what the fuck are they there for....i said in another thread that your country and England should able to defend themselves and all i got was bullshit replies.....
come on, man. it is clearly a general you. i also do not expect you personally to move the landstuhl facilities to wroclaw.

Economic leader... Because they're smart enough to train and educate their workers. Go bills, and get a quarterback. Looks like California is going back to being a desert...
Economic leader... Because they're smart enough to train and educate their workers
thats why our troops are there?....if they are the new free world leader should they not be defending themselves?...
the bills?....always next year...lol
and cal has always been mostly desert.....
They spend plenty on defense and I'm not crazy about them spending anymore knowing Germans... At least the bills were in the playoffs and they did a whole lot better than the Rams LOL. Global warming is hitting California pretty hard, like southern Spain and South Africa. Our media is so pathetic, ridiculous gabfest and no coverage of foreign news.

What units do we have stationed in China?

Way to go, Trump.

<more>

What....Germany is going to have more Panda's than us now? That's your definition of "lagging" behind?:cuckoo:
Oh my, another brilliant con.

What units do we have stationed in China?

nice dance rocks.....dean would be proud of you....

Forum List

Back