US knew flight path of plane downed by Turkey: Putin

She's more American than I am. Riiight...except for the part where she praises a foreign dictator over her own president. Go wipe your chin.
While you praise the leader of ISIS.

"President Obama's assertion that the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has been contained is a "joke", says the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

"It's proven that ISIS is in 30 different countries... they've got a reach that goes throughout Europe and North America," said Richard Burr (R-N.C.) on the “Fox News Sunday” program.

"So to talk about containment is really a joke," he added.
"We've got to stop talking about containment. We've got to talk about elimination of the terrorist threat."

Intelligence chairman: Obama's ISIS 'containment' comment a 'joke'

Next you will support the idea that we allow these lunatics into the US to do as they wish, just like Obama.
I praise ISIS? That's news to me. I'm sure you can provide a link..... :eusa_whistle:
Yea Obama is more than amenable to allowing ISIS in the US and you support Obama, ipso facto.

obama-muslim-350.gif
:lol:

Whatever, nutjob. Go take your meds
I knew you would have a hard time following

6560265_f520.jpg
Yeah, it's hard to follow the paranoid ramblings of tinfoil hat wearing lunatics. Or rather, there's no point in trying to follow, or pay any attention to, your idiocy. Go suck your thumb and change your diaper, boy

While you praise the leader of ISIS.

"President Obama's assertion that the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has been contained is a "joke", says the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

"It's proven that ISIS is in 30 different countries... they've got a reach that goes throughout Europe and North America," said Richard Burr (R-N.C.) on the “Fox News Sunday” program.

"So to talk about containment is really a joke," he added.
"We've got to stop talking about containment. We've got to talk about elimination of the terrorist threat."

Intelligence chairman: Obama's ISIS 'containment' comment a 'joke'

Next you will support the idea that we allow these lunatics into the US to do as they wish, just like Obama.
I praise ISIS? That's news to me. I'm sure you can provide a link..... :eusa_whistle:
Yea Obama is more than amenable to allowing ISIS in the US and you support Obama, ipso facto.

obama-muslim-350.gif
:lol:

Whatever, nutjob. Go take your meds
I knew you would have a hard time following

6560265_f520.jpg
Yeah, it's hard to follow the paranoid ramblings of tinfoil hat wearing lunatics. Or rather, there's no point in trying to follow, or pay any attention to, your idiocy. Go suck your thumb and change your diaper, boy
Again the dunce cap is the uniform of the day for you moron boi. I made an observation based on your posts, you attacked someone with no good reason to do so and you support a President who wishes to allow potential ISIS members into the US under refugee status. No paranoia just calling a spade a spade.

Forum List

Back