US kills 46 insurgents

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by eric, Nov 30, 2003.

1. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Good to see that it's not our Soldiers that were killed. You know your going to get torn with this post eric! hehe!

3. jon_forward

jon_forward Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5
    by wearing there white pjs, if caught they are not terrorist but pow's. dead is dead and glad they all were saddams buddies. maybe they will hold the gates of hell open for their boss?:clap:

4. green lantern

green lantern Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4
    46 of saddams buddies, sounds like a good days work by our military. just a damn shame that saddam wasnt with them. though i am sure his time is coming.

5. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Boy I'm starting to like you guys.:D

Don't get me wrong, I don't delight in the killing of anyone, but there are people who deserve their fate. Hey "you live by the sword, you die by the sword". These are not freedom fighters defending their land that was invaded by some Imperialist nation, although some on this board would like you to believe that, they are thugs and murders looking for more trouble, and trouble they found. Jon, that was great with holding open the gates to hell, I'm sure they will be in good company with old friends like Mohammed Atta and the seven hijackers, Hitler and the band, and a host of other lovely fellows. I think they will be most disappointed when they realize the 70 virgins they were expecting to spend eternity with turn out to look like their mothers, although over there maybe that turns them on, I put nothing past them.

By the way, love those uniforms, I guess they try and look scary in their oversized diapers, but hey they double as a great body bag, saving our taxpayers money.:p:

6. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    oh are you guys bad! :D

I am surprised that Jim hasn't commented on this yet - where are you Jim, this is a hot topic for you!!!!!:D :D

7. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    I dunno? What are insurgents? I've seen dead children described as enemy killed and old unarmed men and women described as hostiles. What does "insurgent" mean?

8. janeeng

janeeng Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Open a dictionary:

1 : a person who revolts against civil authority or an established government; especially : a rebel not recognized as a belligerent
    2 : one who acts contrary to the policies and decisions of one's own political party

9. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Dolt !!!

10. Psychoblues

Psychoblues Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +143
    Sorry, eric and janeeng

I've got a good grasp on the word meanings and I'm a 4 WAR veteran from and for the United States Of America. Maybe we'll get to know each other better in future threads. By the way, neither of you answered my question as I intended it. What is the meaning of the writer of the article for the word "insurgent"? Personally, I am offended that the article didn't give many other details as I've been offended in the past when other National Information was so blatantly misrepresented. But maybe that's just my liberal voice crying in the wilderness.