US just launched missiles into Libya.......

I just heard we fired over 100 Tomahawk missiles. My God, has this President lost his damn mind? How many terrorists is that per missile I wonder. Perhaps 1000. Okay. Now Obama has created 100,000 terrorists. Add the the terrorists he created by not closing Gitmo like he promised. Holy crap. This guy is going to get us all killed.

Ha ha ha. U make me laff.

you-raff-you-ruse-2-215x300.jpg

Any condemnation on MSNBC or CNN?

The UN actually are supposed to act as world police. I don't see the problem

I don't think you can make a case that the U.N. simply taking sides in an internal struggle and then using military force to secure its preferred outcome is really within the scope of UN jurisdiction. It certainly shouldn't be.

To answer your question earlier. No, I didn't.

This is fun to watch. The lefties haven't a word of condemnation for Obama. Libya never attacked the USA and there Obama is, pounding the shit out of them. Nice. How many terrorists is he going to create because of this? How many terrorists is Obama creating by not closing Gitmo like he promised?

You guys are hilarious.

It is the comedy train. Enjoy the justifications that are about to start.
Aw, c'mon.......your modesty is showing!!

BUSHCO will ALWAYS be the Gold Standard, when it comes to justifications!!!

Now, now, now, Shaman. Bush has his own mold. O just busted his out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just heard we fired over 100 Tomahawk missiles. My God, has this President lost his damn mind? How many terrorists is that per missile I wonder. Perhaps 1000. Okay. Now Obama has created 100,000 terrorists. Add the the terrorists he created by not closing Gitmo like he promised. Holy crap. This guy is going to get us all killed.
You NEED to call Porky's maid......SOON!!!!!

:eek:

rush-limbaugh-parody.jpg

We have met with people who are actually guiding the revolution, right? We do have plans for an interim government pending elections, right? We do have an exit strategy, right? I get why we want to help these people, but if we're going to go this route, I sure as hell hope we know what happens next...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-middle-east-general/159481-al-queada-eyes-libya.html
323.png

EXIT?????

Nooooooooo.....so far, there are no John McCains runnin'-around, in Libya.

318.gif

Well in truth,

Japan attacked us.

Germany had not attacked us at the time we declared war on them. (They DID declare war on us first because they had to due to a treaty with Japan.)

Italy and other Axis countries didn't attack us.

North Korea didn't attack us.

Cuba didn't attack us.

North Vietnam didn't attack us.

No former Yugoslavian nation attacked us.

Somalia didn't attack us.

Yemen didn't attack us.

Iraq didn't attack us.

Afghanistan did attack us.

Lybia didn't attack us.

Okay we can point to isolated incidents where different countries have attacked U.S. installations around the world or attacked U.S. citizens, but those incidents have not provoked military action unless we already were looking for an excuse to attack.

So in the grand world of politics and international affairs, the honest don't hold up George W. Bush as the only President to act in a way that some would call imprudent. There's plenty of criticism to go around for an entire century and more.

But here we are again. The U.N. resolution did not assign responsibilities to anybody in particular but it was assumed the USA would provide most of the manpower and assume most of the cost of this little operation. And whatever goes wrong, we will surely get all the blame.

Just once I would like for US to take the back seat and let somebody else do the heavy lifting.

Well in truth,

Japan attacked us.

Germany had not attacked us at the time we declared war on them. (They DID declare war on us first because they had to due to a treaty with Japan.)

Cuba didn't attack us.

Yemen didn't attack us.

Iraq didn't attack us.

Lybia didn't attack us.

Okay we can point to isolated incidents where different countries have attacked U.S. installations around the world or attacked U.S. citizens, but those incidents have not provoked military action unless we already were looking for an excuse to attack.

So in the grand world of politics and international affairs, the honest don't hold up George W. Bush as the only President to act in a way that some would call imprudent. There's plenty of criticism to go around for an entire century and more.

But here we are again. The U.N. resolution did not assign responsibilities to anybody in particular but it was assumed the USA would provide most of the manpower and assume most of the cost of this little operation. And whatever goes wrong, we will surely get all the blame.

Just once I would like for US to take the back seat and let somebody else do the heavy lifting.

One correction Foxy, a U boat (U552) under the command of Erich Topp sunk the US Destroyer Reuben James while on convoy duty on Halloween 1941. The US chose not to go to war at that time, even though we lost over 150 men.

Well in truth,

Japan attacked us.

Cuba didn't attack us.

Yemen didn't attack us.

Iraq didn't attack us.

Lybia didn't attack us.

One correction Foxy, a U boat (U552) under the command of Erich Topp sunk the US Destroyer Reuben James while on convoy duty on Halloween 1941. The US chose not to go to war at that time, even though we lost over 150 men.

Right because it was considered a case of mistaken identity. Roosevelt was doing his damndest to keep us out of WWII until Japan attacked and then Germany declared war. That sort of forced his hand. To this day there is controversy though whether some high levels provoked that attack on Pearl Harbor or ignored the warnings that it was coming so that we would have an excuse to get into the war. If there had been an internet in those days, no doubt the conspiracy threads would have buzzed for years and years just as the 9/11 threads continue to buzz now.

And how much am I laughing???????????????

Every single day, history comes up and bites the left right in the ass................oh, how the winds of fortune have changed in the past 24 months!!!!

On DRUDGE right now.......................

MARCH 19, 2011
OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger...

And how much am I laughing???????????????

Every single day, history comes up and bites the left right in the ass................oh, how the winds of fortune have changed in the past 24 months!!!!

On DRUDGE right now.......................

MARCH 19, 2011
OBAMA: 'Today we are part of a broad coalition. We are answering the calls of a threatened people. And we are acting in the interests of the United States and the world'...

MARCH 19, 2003
BUSH: 'American and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Iraq, to free its people and to defend the world from grave danger...

:) The difference eight years makes. :)

Well in truth,

Japan attacked us.

Cuba didn't attack us.

Yemen didn't attack us.

Iraq didn't attack us.

Lybia didn't attack us.

Agreed. Fuck the UN!

I am sick of them sending the US out on its police missions and we get fucked for it.

Forum List

Back