US just launched missiles into Libya.......

Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!!
I'm pretty-certain FAUX Noise & USA*Engage have already made that point, for you.....

:eusa_whistle:

"When it comes to oil in particular, USA*Engage says that operating in dictatorial regimes is simply a necessity..."

So your lockstepping with O on this one. War is good if it's a D...that type scenario, Shaman????

Of course... the surge became a wonderful thing on 1/20/2009.

I'm pretty-certain FAUX Noise & USA*Engage have already made that point, for you.....

:eusa_whistle:

So your lockstepping with O on this one. War is good if it's a D...that type scenario, Shaman????
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......let's seeeeeeee.....

NOPE!!! I never said War was good.

Have you 'Baggers been diagnosed for your hallucinations?????

:eusa_eh:

Don't you think Obama should give his Nobel Peace Prize back? Libya never attacked us.

Well, maybe with 110 of them we'll hit more than a tent this time.

Actually, when missiles were fired into his tent back in the late 80's, it wasn't done from a ship, it was done from a couple of FA-18 Hornets that had the "spittin' kitten" insignia from VFA-131 Wildcats painted on their tails.

It was one of my squadrons. I remember checking in and seeing a couple of aircraft with camels painted on their side. I asked what that meant, and they told me that they were the ones that fired the missiles at Quaddafi.

In March 1986 during Freedom of Navigation exercises in the Gulf of Sidra, the squadron’s aircraft flew Combat Air Patrols during which a Libyan SA-5 Gammon missile was fired against an American aircraft operating in international waters. On 14–15 April 1986, squadron aircraft participated in Operation El Dorado Canyon, along with other units of CVW-13 and A-7 Corsair IIs from CVW-1, providing air-to-surface Shrike and HARM strikes against Libyan surface-to-air missile sites at Benghazi. This was the first use of the F/A-18 in combat.

First use of an FA-18 in combat was them.

yea baby nothing like watching that military industrial complex at work eh? Booyah!:lol:

Great.. now the lefty-pacifists are warmongers. These people are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fullofshit.
Awwwwww, jeez.....you're short o' your anti-psychosis-meds, as well??!!!

eusa_doh.gif

Great.. now the lefty-pacifists are warmongers. These people are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fullofshit.

eusa_doh.gif

This is fun to watch. The lefties haven't a word of condemnation for Obama. Libya never attacked the USA and there Obama is, pounding the shit out of them. Nice. How many terrorists is he going to create because of this? How many terrorists is Obama creating by not closing Gitmo like he promised?

You guys are hilarious.

eusa_doh.gif

This is fun to watch. The lefties haven't a word of condemnation for Obama. Libya never attacked the USA and there Obama is, pounding the shit out of them. Nice. How many terrorists is he going to create because of this? How many terrorists is Obama creating by not closing Gitmo like he promised?

You guys are hilarious.

Well, now we know you don't pay attention before you post.

eusa_doh.gif

You guys are hilarious.

It is the comedy train. Enjoy the justifications that are about to start.

eusa_doh.gif

You guys are hilarious.

Any condemnation on MSNBC or CNN?

Don't you think Obama should give his Nobel Peace Prize back? Libya never attacked us.

LOL!! Hows that for a NOBEL peace prize president who insists on warring it up?

I just heard we fired over 100 Tomahawk missiles. My God, has this President lost his damn mind? How many terrorists is that per missile I wonder. Perhaps 1000. Okay. Now Obama has created 100,000 terrorists. Add the the terrorists he created by not closing Gitmo like he promised. Holy crap. This guy is going to get us all killed.

You guys are hilarious.

The UN actually are supposed to act as world police. I don't see the problem

You guys are hilarious.

Ah, let's move those goal posts now....:lol:

The UN actually are supposed to act as world police. I don't see the problem

I don't think you can make a case that the U.N. simply taking sides in an internal struggle and then using military force to secure its preferred outcome is really within the scope of UN jurisdiction. It certainly shouldn't be.

323.png

Uhhhhh......yeahhhhh......riiiiiiiight......

Lockerbie-bombing.jpg

Those.......

.....kinda cancel-out U.S. deaths.....right??​

I just heard we fired over 100 Tomahawk missiles. My God, has this President lost his damn mind? How many terrorists is that per missile I wonder. Perhaps 1000. Okay. Now Obama has created 100,000 terrorists. Add the the terrorists he created by not closing Gitmo like he promised. Holy crap. This guy is going to get us all killed.

Ha ha ha. U make me laff.

eusa_doh.gif

You guys are hilarious.

It is the comedy train. Enjoy the justifications that are about to start.
Aw, c'mon.......your modesty is showing!!

BUSHCO will ALWAYS be the Gold Standard, when it comes to justifications!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

New Topics

Forum List

Back