US just launched missiles into Libya.......

The commitment of ground forces are not needed to topple the thug of Libya. Take out the targets from the air and supply the rebels.

But only supply them with stuff like food, medical supplies and guns only.

Remember........Reagan gave the Taliban RPGs so that they could fight against the Soviet helicopters.

Look how well that support for the Taliban worked out in 2001.

However........I really don't think that the rebels are interested in going after us.

But, if we let Quaddafi stay in power, considering how unhinged he is, he could possibly end up giving a safe place for the Taliban.

And, apparently, the ROE that they just released said that the pilots were going to fly mainly recon and air refueling, but if they saw imminent danger to themselves or to civilians, they are authorized to take them out.

It's obviously a military budget/spending issue. Iraq has continued to progress as it should. Use the budget to produce Tomahawk missles or lose it.
That's how Government spending works.

well, our grandchildren are already on the hook to pay for them, so might as well get some use out of 'em

Tomahawk missles--over $500,000 each.

Closer to 600,000.

A little wake up reminder to all the people out there who thought cutting NPR funding was going to save you lots of money.:lol:

It's still money we aren't spending. I doubt anyone thought that Obama would cease spending money.

Well, maybe with 110 of them we'll hit more than a tent this time.

Actually, when missiles were fired into his tent back in the late 80's, it wasn't done from a ship, it was done from a couple of FA-18 Hornets that had the "spittin' kitten" insignia from VFA-131 Wildcats painted on their tails.

It was one of my squadrons. I remember checking in and seeing a couple of aircraft with camels painted on their side. I asked what that meant, and they told me that they were the ones that fired the missiles at Quaddafi.

In March 1986 during Freedom of Navigation exercises in the Gulf of Sidra, the squadron’s aircraft flew Combat Air Patrols during which a Libyan SA-5 Gammon missile was fired against an American aircraft operating in international waters. On 14–15 April 1986, squadron aircraft participated in Operation El Dorado Canyon, along with other units of CVW-13 and A-7 Corsair IIs from CVW-1, providing air-to-surface Shrike and HARM strikes against Libyan surface-to-air missile sites at Benghazi. This was the first use of the F/A-18 in combat.

First use of an FA-18 in combat was them.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!!
I'm pretty-certain FAUX Noise & USA*Engage have already made that point, for you.....

:eusa_whistle:

"When it comes to oil in particular, USA*Engage says that operating in dictatorial regimes is simply a necessity..."

Oil Industry Group Opposes Obama's Sanctions

dickstripped.gif

Last edited:
well, our grandchildren are already on the hook to pay for them, so might as well get some use out of 'em

Tomahawk missles--over $500,000 each.

Closer to 600,000.

A little wake up reminder to all the people out there who thought cutting NPR funding was going to save you lots of money.:lol:

I agree. Just think how many hours of concert shows we could have for the money Obama just blew up. He acts just like Bush. Libya never attacked us.

Great.. now the lefty-pacifists are warmongers. These people are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fullofshit.

Well, maybe with 110 of them we'll hit more than a tent this time.

Actually, when missiles were fired into his tent back in the late 80's, it wasn't done from a ship, it was done from a couple of FA-18 Hornets that had the "spittin' kitten" insignia from VFA-131 Wildcats painted on their tails.

It was one of my squadrons. I remember checking in and seeing a couple of aircraft with camels painted on their side. I asked what that meant, and they told me that they were the ones that fired the missiles at Quaddafi.

In March 1986 during Freedom of Navigation exercises in the Gulf of Sidra, the squadron’s aircraft flew Combat Air Patrols during which a Libyan SA-5 Gammon missile was fired against an American aircraft operating in international waters. On 14–15 April 1986, squadron aircraft participated in Operation El Dorado Canyon, along with other units of CVW-13 and A-7 Corsair IIs from CVW-1, providing air-to-surface Shrike and HARM strikes against Libyan surface-to-air missile sites at Benghazi. This was the first use of the F/A-18 in combat.

First use of an FA-18 in combat was them.

It was a bomb from an F-111 that hit his tent.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!!!!!!
I'm pretty-certain FAUX Noise & USA*Engage have already made that point, for you.....

:eusa_whistle:

"When it comes to oil in particular, USA*Engage says that operating in dictatorial regimes is simply a necessity..."

So your lockstepping with O on this one. War is good if it's a D...that type scenario, Shaman????
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......let's seeeeeeee.....

NOPE!!! I never said War was good.

Have you 'Baggers been diagnosed for your hallucinations?????

:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back