US/Israel hostility toward Iran threaten world peace.

you have no idea. You need to get out more and meet people who
survived shariah shit holes..........and evaluate the khutbahjumaat shit that
constitutes your "education" ------with the outcome of your "education"
You could well be right Rosie,I never said I knew everthing but I believe I am far more worldly and far better travelled moreover met so many ethnic communities and peoples worldwide than you have.
But the most important thing in your deliberately aggressive response,IS OVER MY LIFE,I HAVE SEEN THE DISGUSTING TREATMENT THE ZIONIST FILTH HAVE DONE TO THE PALESTINIANS...WHAT EVER DID THE PALESTINIANS EVER DO TO THE JEWS COMPARED TO EVERYONE ELSE?????CHRISTIANS AND THE LIKE.....LOOK ZIONISM IS A CULT AND ZIONISM IS SHIT....BUT NOW YOU ARE DRENCHED INDELIBLY WITH PALESTINIAN BLOOD....Remember Rosie I can smell ZIONIST-SHIT from a Country mile

wrong again------there is no way you could have interacted as INTIMATELY with a diversity of people as have I. It is silly to ask "what have the
"Palestinians" done" ? It is like asking ----what did little Hans of Berlin do
to London in 1945 or to Russia? You have some of the problem right----the Palestinians are the victims of the filth of islam just as the children of Berlin were the victims of adolf. It is very unfair to little Achmed
You never answer a straight question,like the rest of your Ziobananas
You don't know what you are talking about,you may scout about on a computer and read your Zionists Cults Manifesto but not real life,you see you are a Zionist,let's say no more...You were born a LOSER,well I know what you lot do...is Murder,and cry Crocidile Tears claiming it wasn't me...Yet their you stand Covered in Palestinian Blood for all to see...You Boasting Pharisee,You'll never Conquer Me or the Palestinians

Indeed.Israel paid shill rosie can only sling shit in defeat lie the monkey troll she is.can only throw insults when she is losing an argument lie all zionist shills always do.
As much as I like you La Ram,please Stop insulting "MONKEYS"....Monkey and Zionist,should never be used in the same sentence...Monkeys are Natural Vibration,Zionists are Un-Natural …...steve

brilliant rejoinder, liqass

You don't know what you are talking about,you may scout about on a computer and read your Zionists Cults Manifesto but not real life,you see you are a Zionist,let's say no more...You were born a LOSER,well I know what you lot do...is Murder,and cry Crocidile Tears claiming it wasn't me...Yet their you stand Covered in Palestinian Blood for all to see...You Boasting Pharisee,You'll never Conquer Me or the Palestinians

what was the "straight question" ----pali-pig?
now you are delving into obscenities as in PALI-PIG....methinks it is time to tell you to F... OFF....so F... OFF

well Liq----pali-pig----YOU GAVE IT THE BEST YOU HAVE-------to wit----
nuthin '
You pathetic Twat

^^^ more of the BEST of liqass

Rosie went to Gaol Folks,Rosie didn't get Bail
She said she was a Zionist and the Judge said she was Wrong
Don't let her go Sir,just keep her in Gaol
Rosie,just who are you,some creep from Israel

You could well be right Rosie,I never said I knew everthing but I believe I am far more worldly and far better travelled moreover met so many ethnic communities and peoples worldwide than you have.
But the most important thing in your deliberately aggressive response,IS OVER MY LIFE,I HAVE SEEN THE DISGUSTING TREATMENT THE ZIONIST FILTH HAVE DONE TO THE PALESTINIANS...WHAT EVER DID THE PALESTINIANS EVER DO TO THE JEWS COMPARED TO EVERYONE ELSE?????CHRISTIANS AND THE LIKE.....LOOK ZIONISM IS A CULT AND ZIONISM IS SHIT....BUT NOW YOU ARE DRENCHED INDELIBLY WITH PALESTINIAN BLOOD....Remember Rosie I can smell ZIONIST-SHIT from a Country mile

wrong again------there is no way you could have interacted as INTIMATELY with a diversity of people as have I. It is silly to ask "what have the
"Palestinians" done" ? It is like asking ----what did little Hans of Berlin do
to London in 1945 or to Russia? You have some of the problem right----the Palestinians are the victims of the filth of islam just as the children of Berlin were the victims of adolf. It is very unfair to little Achmed

Indeed.Israel paid shill rosie can only sling shit in defeat lie the monkey troll she is.can only throw insults when she is losing an argument lie all zionist shills always do.
As much as I like you La Ram,please Stop insulting "MONKEYS"....Monkey and Zionist,should never be used in the same sentence...Monkeys are Natural Vibration,Zionists are Un-Natural …...steve

brilliant rejoinder, liqass
Wow

what was the "straight question" ----pali-pig?
now you are delving into obscenities as in PALI-PIG....methinks it is time to tell you to F... OFF....so F... OFF

nuthin '
You pathetic Twat

"steve" stiil liq ing ass

nuthin '
You pathetic Twat

"steve" stiil liq ing ass
but t(excuse the pun)not yours...for your pleasure,whilst in Gaol.....with the girls on the avenue...Enjoy

For irosie...some Great Aussie Rock

Last edited:
The OP seems to have weird, twisted view of history. And then is supported by anti-Semitism. Twilight Zone stuff.

Hey Israel paid shill,your anti semetic bullshit does not work because even many TRUE jewish people in Israel have come out and demonstrated against them so your childish insults when you cant refute the evidence and you just proved what a moron you are sad excuse to the human race referring these jewish people as Anti semetic.time to wipe the shit off your face.:2up:

And besides if you were really anti-Semitic you'd be anti the Palestinians and Iranians as well.

it seems that the board idiot, penny, is ATTEMPTING to claim that Iranians are
SEMITES!!!!!!! For the record, fellow cyber
freaks--------NEVER REPEAT THAT IDEA TO
AN IRANIAN. Penny's gross ignorance is not a problem-----but IRANIANS can be fanatic about their PERSIAN IDENTITY

Many of you posters here have I am afraid to say have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad controlled press who only report what they WANT you to hear and not the facts. This is WHY our corrupt government in the states and why warmonger Israel wants to destroy Iran same as they did with Iraq,afganhistan,Libya and Syria now along with Iran as well you all wont accept as the truth and always deny this fact to yourselfs.:rolleyes:

Iran is a sovereign independent country, free from US imperial control – the key reason for nearly 40 years of hostility by Washington toward the Islamic Republic.

It’s why Republican and undemocratic Dem administrations have sought regime change since Iran’s 1979 revolution.
US/Israeli Hostility Toward Iran Threatens World Peace - Stephen Lendman

Just accept it you have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad media:rolleyes: I did a LONG time ago.
Obama got us involved directly with SA in yemen, not Israel.

unless you want to claim Israel tells the royal family to jump

Many of you posters here have I am afraid to say have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad controlled press who only report what they WANT you to hear and not the facts. This is WHY our corrupt government in the states and why warmonger Israel wants to destroy Iran same as they did with Iraq,afganhistan,Libya and Syria now along with Iran as well you all wont accept as the truth and always deny this fact to yourselfs.:rolleyes:

Iran is a sovereign independent country, free from US imperial control – the key reason for nearly 40 years of hostility by Washington toward the Islamic Republic.

It’s why Republican and undemocratic Dem administrations have sought regime change since Iran’s 1979 revolution.

Just accept it you have been brainwashed by the CIA/mossad media:rolleyes: I did a LONG time ago.

Yemen is VERY VERY important to the Shiite shit of Iran. It is a stepping stone to the turd in the sand------KABAA in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The Shiite shit want that black turd
because muslims have been playing the game
KING OF THE MOUNTAIN with that thing for
more than 1000 years ("King of the Mountain"------the neighborhood jerk stands
on a snow drift----declares himself "KING"---and the other kids try to knock him down)
Meanwhile-----the stepping stone---YEMEN, is ravaged with cholera------a SHIT IN THE WATER sickness that kills babies. ISLAM!!!!

Yemen is VERY VERY important to the Shiite shit of Iran. It is a stepping stone to the turd in the sand------KABAA in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. The Shiite shit want that black turd
on a snow drift----declares himself "KING"---and the other kids try to knock him down)
Meanwhile-----the stepping stone---YEMEN, is ravaged with cholera------a SHIT IN THE WATER sickness that kills babies. ISLAM!!!!
well we need to help the yemens kill all the invaders of their country.

give them food, water and the weapons of war.

muslims killing muslims killing muslims

so much winning

well we need to help the yemens kill all the invaders of their country.

give them food, water and the weapons of war.

muslims killing muslims killing muslims

so much winning

oh gee-------I'd rather not. The Houthis are not really invaders------disgusting insects though they may be. They are just playing the muslim game of PRO -ALI vs Anti-ali-------
better for them to do it with as few armaments
as possible---------sorta like the HATFIELDS and the MC COYS

Your use of the words "Mountain King or King of the Mountain" is misguided,misplaced and mistaken in this instance irosie...This term was Given only to the titular head of the Assassins originally from todays Northern Iran(then northern Persisa) close to the Caspian sea

These incredibly aggressive murderous Muslims were outstanding Assassins...hence today we use their name...they were the original Drugged Up Killers who were promised 67 Virgins in Paradise(and all that crap)They were remarkable in their ability to deliver death and execution in a variety of methods,poison,blade etc., from Egypt to Mongolia(they very nearly killed Ghengis Khan,when caught the 4 Assassins had their backs broken...(the Mongolians method of execution because they didn't execute by spilling blood,and breaking the back kills without blood being spilt)..The Great Khan then decreed that all Assassins to be eliminated.......most were but some fled and re established in the mountainous areas in Syria...today their Titular Head is the Aga Khan,one of the most wealthy persons today...they are very secretive even today and the Original King of the Mountain would not be someone,you or I would wish to meet...your use and meaning of the term King of the Mountain,would be a saying handed down over the generations(now used throughout the world)from this period in history..interesting that it is,and thank you irosie for you post,steven

Yeah, just like Chamberlain's hostility towards Germany could have threatened world peace. Good thing he was enlightened enough to not be hostile. Just think of what could have happened if they had confronted Germany. Imagine the world wide horrors that could have happened if they had been hostile to Germany....

For those of you who are reading this, and missing my point.... Chamberlain was completely peaceful towards Germany, which is how the Germans gained enough control and military force to threaten all of Europe.

Here we are, doing the same thing all over again. We're not confronting Iran, which is exactly why they have grown into a regional power.

oh puuuUUUlllease....

imageMain_30_900.jpg

fuck the muslims AND the zionists

~S~
Actually the biggest Murderers throughout history have been the CHRISTIANS,just a fact you should contempate before you shoot your mouth off

In ancient history----it was the romans----Christianity is the child of rome. ----in the
far east the Japanese were big time murderers and in the past 1400 years---
the muslims have murdered JUST as extensively as have Christians in the same
period of time. Muslims have not repudiated
the custom but Christians have----sorta

Your use of the words "Mountain King or King of the Mountain" is misguided,misplaced and mistaken in this instance irosie...This term was Given only to the titular head of the Assassins originally from todays Northern Iran(then northern Persisa) close to the Caspian sea

These incredibly aggressive murderous Muslims were outstanding Assassins...hence today we use their name...they were the original Drugged Up Killers who were promised 67 Virgins in Paradise(and all that crap)They were remarkable in their ability to deliver death and execution in a variety of methods,poison,blade etc., from Egypt to Mongolia(they very nearly killed Ghengis Khan,when caught the 4 Assassins had their backs broken...(the Mongolians method of execution because they didn't execute by spilling blood,and breaking the back kills without blood being spilt)..The Great Khan then decreed that all Assassins to be eliminated.......most were but some fled and re established in the mountainous areas in Syria...today their Titular Head is the Aga Khan,one of the most wealthy persons today...they are very secretive even today and the Original King of the Mountain would not be someone,you or I would wish to meet...your use and meaning of the term King of the Mountain,would be a saying handed down over the generations(now used throughout the world)from this period in history..interesting that it is,and thank you irosie for you post,steven

In MY town-----KING OF THE MOUNTAIN was and is a game involving SNOW DRIFTS.
During my childhood----we did not have high as a kite assassins on the playground

In MY town-----KING OF THE MOUNTAIN was and is a game involving SNOW DRIFTS.
During my childhood----we did not have high as a kite assassins on the playground
Just as well irosie,we had a similar game but it was up a tree...which in our enthusiasm to be "The King" did break an arm and a leg of my pre-pubecent friends,not mine thankfully.steve

fuck the muslims AND the zionists

~S~
Actually the biggest Murderers throughout history have been the CHRISTIANS,just a fact you should contempate before you shoot your mouth off

In ancient history----it was the romans----Christianity is the child of rome. ----in the
far east the Japanese were big time murderers and in the past 1400 years---
the muslims have murdered JUST as extensively as have Christians in the same
period of time. Muslims have not repudiated
the custom but Christians have----sorta

2eacbb_3631236.jpg

Forum List

Back