US Invasions Made Iran Stronger

Wow. You're third grade history class had a lesson on the 1953 Iranian coup? Astonishing. We didn't even cover any iranian history in my high school classes. So, either you went to an elementary school for gifted, genius children, or your lying and pulling shit out of your ass.

I have no doubt. You're an obvious example of the failing public education system in this country.

It was the british who wanted to overthrow the democratically elected government of Iran. Eishenhower helped them, in 1953. Your love of any and all things republican is showing...in keeping with your tradition of loving your party, more than your country.

Iranian hate for the US goes back to the 1950s. Carter totally bungled it. But pinning it on carter, agains shows your partisan love for everything GOP.

And stop wetting your diapers about iranian ICBMS. There's no evidence of an active nucelar program, inspectors are on the ground, and There's no reason to go to war with them at this point, we should use diplomacy and pressure.

Dude, has just shutting the fuck up ever crossed your mind as the only intelligent recourse you have? Or aren't you even THAT smart?

You calling me a Republican for no more reason to deflect and incite doesn't make it so. It just shows you for the troll you are.

But comments such as this definitely show your love for being a left-wingnut parrot supercedes any love you might have for this country. As your every post evidences, you don't give a damn about this country at all, just your warped political viewpoints based in nothing but extremist rhetoric.

Simple point ... NOTHING I said was partisan. I responded to a one-sided partisan comment I'm not surprised at all you defend with your obvious lack of knowledge.

So feel free to take your little self back to your hole and immerse yourself in more of your leftwingnut elixir and leave the adults alone until you actually have something intelligent to contribute.

I won't hold my breath waiting for THAT to happen.

They do not even teach history in school anymore, except ONE US history class for half a year in High School. In lower grades you get Social Studies. No more State History and no US or world History at all.

Is it any wonder that our children have no concept of why we shouldn't repeat the mistakes of the past? They do not even know what those mistakes were.

They do not even teach history in school anymore, except ONE US history class for half a year in High School. In lower grades you get Social Studies. No more State History and no US or world History at all.

Is it any wonder that our children have no concept of why we shouldn't repeat the mistakes of the past? They do not even know what those mistakes were.

Really? My kids have to take a year of World History and a year of US History. Oh, and a year of "Government" which I think is basically how our government works.

Once again, don't generalize. I'm a government teacher an I believe that it's just as important to teach the students about the governments of other nations, as well as activley participate in their own. And also, there's plenty of blame to go around. Some teachers work for a paycheck, many parents couldm't give a crap whether their kids get an education or not and actively do everything they can go "go against" the school, and funding for education is all out of whack. :eusa_wall:

The problem with history in schools is that the students get the "G-Rated" version of it. The pilgrims came over from religious persecution and created the United States. The indians helped them grow food and now we have Thanksgiving. The world lived happily ever after. :rofl:

There is a growing number of teachers that agree with this attitude and are making it their goal to bring the real history to the students. I mean teachers are supposed to be truthful and straight-forward with the students right? I mean, how many students know that the yellow-rose of Texas was a women send "sex" Santa Anna up while the Revlolutionaries set up their final attack? As far as I'm concerned, History is x-rated when it really boils down to it. Of course you shouldn't show x-rated films in class, but you catch my drift.

Yeah, but I'm seeing plenty of GROWN ADULTS who aren't even aware of their history, and they were TAUGHT it.

Allowing our government to over spend, over regulate, and run a monetary policy that mirrors that of the failed Roman Empire is something that ANY adult should be fighting against.

And not just fighting with opposite minded people on message boards, I'm talking about taking it to the mother fucking STREETS, and to the GOVERNMENT ITSELF.

Should we be doing that? Or should we say "ahh, fuck it, we got TV now"...?

Yeah, but I'm seeing plenty of GROWN ADULTS who aren't even aware of their history, and they were TAUGHT it.

Allowing our government to over spend, over regulate, and run a monetary policy that mirrors that of the failed Roman Empire is something that ANY adult should be fighting against.

And not just fighting with opposite minded people on message boards, I'm talking about taking it to the mother fucking STREETS, and to the GOVERNMENT ITSELF.

It's rather obvious some of the self-proclaimed experts on politics and government on this board don't have clue one. They just believe what's preached to them and agree that it's good because the preacher says so.

Personally, I don't want someone with you're mouth (I mean fingers) representing change in America. If you're going to take your fight to the streets, be respectful about it. Cause the second you start f-bombing to the crowd of families with kids, the only thing you'll have left is a crowd full of teenagers and other bad mouths.

The civil rights movement didn't succeed by f-bombing people to death.
The women's rights movement didn't succeed by f-bombing the ladies to death.

You have freedom of speech, but you also exercise the free will to restrain yourself in public.

Don't get me wrong, I've dropped curse words, but in private and the occasional confrontation. But I garauntee you that if I were lobbying in the streets for change, no one "important" would take me serioud if I was cussing up a storm. Good luck with that fight in the street.

That kind of thing will only earn you rubber-bullets and a baton to the forehead. If you're really unlucky, a chuck-norris-delivered round house kick to the face.:rofl:

Has the invasions made Iran stronger? Well, you have 35,000 combat experienced US troops to the east of Iran in Afghanistan. You have 150,000 combat experienced US troops to the west of Iran in Iraq. You have an Iraqi government committed to freedom and rebuilding an army that is being trained and equipped by the finest fighting force currently on the planet.

Iran seems real strong to me.:rolleyes:

Oh, forgot to mention that the Iranian military fought the Iraqi army for 10 years and couldn't beat it. We beat it in less then a week (twice). Add to the fact that the Iranian military is equipped with obsolete and broken equipment. Yeap, they're a real powerhouse.

Forum List

Back