"US Invasion of Iraq was a Gift to Osama Bin Laden"

That helps. But then I suppose someone is going to come along and say he'd be happy to take credit for someone else's work. There's just no pleasing some folks. I don't suppose bin Laden will ever face a court for it but until I see some absolutely compelling evidence to the contrary, he is the number one suspect.

Its reasonable to view him and his group as the number 1 suspect, thats based on sound information and common sense. We just cant declare a credible conclusion without evidence to support it. There are numerous questions that should be answered and we should pursue getting evidence to support our conclusions. It seems that the legitimate and very valid questions people pose are often met with hostility and thats pretty puzzling to me.

Its reasonable to view him and his group as the number 1 suspect, thats based on sound information and common sense. We just cant declare a credible conclusion without evidence to support it. There are numerous questions that should be answered and we should pursue getting evidence to support our conclusions. It seems that the legitimate and very valid questions people pose are often met with hostility and thats pretty puzzling to me.

There's a good idea--we can subpoena bin laden and put him under oath. Seems valid and legitimate to me.Then if he goes to trial and there is any reasonable doubt he can walk.

There's a good idea--we can subpoena bin laden and put him under oath. Seems valid and legitimate to me.Then if he goes to trial and there is any reasonable doubt he can walk.

No, you get EVIDENCE and you dont need to cross exam Osama to gather it. Is there a problem with gathering hard evidence to prove the conclusions? Why in the world would you object to such a thing?

No, you get EVIDENCE and you dont need to cross exam Osama to gather it. Is there a problem with gathering hard evidence to prove the conclusions? Why in the world would you object to such a thing?

"Hard" evidence isn't needed to convict. Just ask millions of Americans convicted on circumstantial evidence. I know you are trying to give the impression that it is POSSIBLE that bin laden could be proven innocent of 9/11 but that's because you want to keep the possiblilty of a US plot alive.
In fact ALL of you posts are intended to cast an evil shadow on Bush, those who voted for him and all his adminstration. I don't sure what good a slur campaign is going to do right now but you go for it.

"Hard" evidence isn't needed to convict. Just ask millions of Americans convicted on circumstantial evidence. I know you are trying to give the impression that it is POSSIBLE that bin laden could be proven innocent of 9/11 but that's because you want to keep the possiblilty of a US plot alive.
In fact ALL of you posts are intended to cast an evil shadow on Bush, those who voted for him and all his adminstration. I don't sure what good a slur campaign is going to do right now but you go for it.

We havent even made a good circumstantial case which is why the FBI wont list it in his list of crimes.

Secondly, I dont need Osama or Al Qaeda to be innocent of 9/11 to highlight that Bush and his admin is evil. The case against them is ironclad already!

There is a possiblity its another group as well that no one in the public is very aware of....its hard to know without evidence to support the conclusions. Its a very simple concept, why do you struggle with it so much?

there are 84 surveillance cameras of the pentagon never released only a few seconds of 2 of them have ever been released why ?
there a groups of extremely intelligent and experienced men and woman such as patriots question 911 that are top ranking military and with vast experience and credentials that believe 911 was an inside job but are completely ignored by the controlled media in favour of presenting it as Rosie's wacky theories or those loose change guys why not interview these American hero's instead , why?

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 ...This website provides responsible criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report by senior military, intelligence and government officials.
www.patriotsquestion911.com/ - 419k

We havent even made a good circumstantial case which is why the FBI wont list it in his list of crimes.

Secondly, I dont need Osama or Al Qaeda to be innocent of 9/11 to highlight that Bush and his admin is evil. The case against them is ironclad already!

There is a possiblity its another group as well that no one in the public is very aware of....its hard to know without evidence to support the conclusions. Its a very simple concept, why do you struggle with it so much?

It's no struggle at all. Quite easy actually. I know you don't NEED an innocent Osama but why do you pour it on that already " ironclad" case of yours ? :rolleyes:

Aint it great how little some care about the fact that Bush was so stupid he could not see the trap laid at his feet?

They would support Bush if he brought OBL to the white house for a formal dinner and then called him an ally in the war on terror.

They dotn care about facts, Intell reports, Congressional hearings, Laws or anything they just care about supporting Bush.

I really dont get what all this man crush stuff gives them?

Aint it great how little some care about the fact that Bush was so stupid he could not see the trap laid at his feet?

They would support Bush if he brought OBL to the white house for a formal dinner and then called him an ally in the war on terror.

They dotn care about facts, Intell reports, Congressional hearings, Laws or anything they just care about supporting Bush.

I really dont get what all this man crush stuff gives them?

I dont understand them a bit and I feel confident they could turn Osama bin laden into an american hero if he and his team wanted to. We are the same nation who managed to portray the contras in a good light and even compared them to americans favorite heroes...the founding fathers.

I can only shake my head in amazement at some of it.

IF the US govt (parts of it anyway) were behind it, I dont think they would have the people executing it KNOW the truth on who they were working for. If we take a look at how false flag operations work, one method would be to secretly fund a group who is your enemy lead by someone is more of a double agent (inflitrated by your own agent). Then you leave an enviroment that has the holes in it for "their plan" to work. Keep in mind that the US was very involved in training the islamic warriors in Afghanistan against the USSR and we trained and encouraged "jihad" against them. We helped fund and back many groups who later merged to form the taliban. We arent a stranger to backing such groups covertly or overtly.

I am not saying this IS the case because there is no evidence to suggest it is. It is only one plausible theory.

Very good point, that hadn't occurred to me at all.

Forum List

Back